Mag shoot

FunkyProduct

Advanced Member
Hi guys
Just thought I'd let you know last week I had my DC5 photo shoot for the cover of Scotland's Fast and Modified magazine next month - due in the shops in about 2 or 3 weeks. Should be a laugh so check it out!
You'll also no doubt get to see my ugly mug in the feature somewhere!
So, is this mine the first magazine cover car DC5 in the country?
Chris

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
Maybe that will be 2 DC5's in Mags next month then :shock:

I think it might just beat you in print :lol:

Mike

(Jap Performane on sale 14th)

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
Whoops Chris :wink:

Sorry :lol: :lol:

Another Mag is also interested as well, but not like JP mag though :oops:

Mike

Adz

Advanced Member
Funky.. we can't all get those scottish mags.. so be sure to scan us the article and post it up for all to see!! 8)

DC5-loveR

Advanced Member
For those who don't want to go out and buy MP.

Its actually a sensible feature :shock: with just DC5 information, no trailing off subject...

AndyBITR

Advanced Member
Nice one guys, good to see we're getting some decent mag slots instead of just Evo's/Scoobs and Skylines!!!! :roll:

Fair do's to Lee for getting MP to do a tasteful article. =D> At least more people will know what the f*** just blew them away!! :lol: :lol:

DC5-loveR

Advanced Member
Yup current issue, came out a few days ago :)

Admittally not that good for keeping the DC5 exclusive, but hey just a bit of fun.

T666YPR

Looks nice on those rims Chris 8)

One question:

Do we have an England only version of the mag? :evil: :wink:

FunkyProduct

Advanced Member
T666YPR said:
Do we have an England only version of the mag? :evil: :wink:
Naaa, but if anyone wants a copy you can send me Paypal money and I'll post you one out when they come out (tommorrow). Not sure of the price yet but postage would only be like 75p or something.....

M9 JOC

Just to say i have the copy of chris's DC5 in Fast&Modified got it sunday and it is absolutly mental infact i do believe the nicest one ive seen.
Lucky bugger got front cover, :D

The ings bumper is beautiful and a surprise at the Recaro's being removed and sexy Tenzo R seats in place. 8)

I hope to see his car in the flesh at crail in a week on sunday.

As for the DC5 get together we should organise this and get a UK mag down like Redline. someone try see whats going on.
James