Manifold predicament

Project

Advanced Member
Need a bit of a forum poll type of thing here
Ive been in contact with a parts importer from japan for over a year now who's been trying to get me a rare manifold, he first told me that this company at the moment only have a 4-1 system but are currently designing a 4-2-1, waited almost a year to find out that the 4-2-1 that they have now finished is for race use only and doesnt have a flange on the final section :roll:
my question is which to go for, the 4-2-1 and cut my midpipe as the manifold has a slot fittment over the b-pipe or just buy the 4-1?
the 4-1 is cheaper by about £200 and is the easiest option but ive waited a year for the 4-2-1 so im stuck on choice.
dont want any other make of manifold but this one

I dont have a picture of the 4-1 but its a one piece system with flange

Thanks

Suped

Advanced Member
Do what you feel is best suited to you. I'd be adventureous and go for the 4-2-1 to try out. If you run into any troubles then I have a spare DC sports available to you mate. :lol:

LeeH

Advanced Member
It wouldn't be expensive to weld a flange on.

Why do you want this particular brand....whatever it is?

Project

Advanced Member
No details so far on the manifold as its only a month old but I'm confident that it will be very impressive.
Its made by 5zigen professional racing team, and ive always had 5zigen systems so want to keep the trend.
as soon as my guy can get the performance figures from japan i'll post them up