Manifolds

Stewlark

Advanced Member
Hey guys

I've searched on here about different manifolds and can't find the answers I'm looking for.

I have a dc sports exhaust system and was thinking of getting the 4-2-1 manifold to match. But searching, there are different brands at almost double the price, going for the more expensive ones like the spoon, is it going to be better performance than the dc sports manifold?

Are the different brands compatible with my exhaust system?

Also, which derivative is going to be better? 4-2-1 or 2-1, etc?

Also, do different ones give better torque gains?

I've tried understanding it, but due to not being mechanically minded can't get my head around it. All I want is the best for car and the beat performance gains.

leejw87

Spoon Whore
4-1 manifolds are supposed to give high end power
4-2-1 give good midrange power aswell.

if you have a dc sports exhaust I would go for there manifold and save some pennies.

If your looking for power maybe a toda or something but expect to pay a high price.

T

Tegiwa Imports

http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/24182-tdi-north-tegiwa-manifold-testreview/

T

Tegiwa Imports

The price to Ireland is £470 shipped
It would be sent tuesday and with you before the end of the week

Civic Si

Hi M8, just had a Buddy Club Race Manifold fitted and a remap done on my DC5, its a 4-2-1 Manifold coupled to a Skunk 2 system, its b****Y noisey, but the power difference ( especially with the exceellent remap @rdt.tv ) is well worth it - Si.