Max potential of a stock engine

sydney

Advanced Member
Its tdi north mapped, made a good differnce to the fueling. Even n/a my car was doing over 300miles+ till a tank. My old ctr only did 220 though. As i said i dont drive it hard, and why would i lie about the MPG? Thats what it does, if yours does less MPG well thats tuff luck. kpro and a good
Map will make alot of difference.

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
You have the dream car in this case. I have a TDi mapped car and 300 from a tank is rare but still possible.

Liking the idea of turbo now :p

What do peeps with JRSC get?

pulpmelon_r

Advanced Member
The most i've ever seem on a stock block was 700hp on k20a.org, its pretty common for the yanks to put 20 pounds of boost through a k20... and everything holds up!

sydney

Advanced Member
Seriously? No uprated valve springs, rods etc? Its a wonder they do it and people here are against the idea of pushing it to see what it can really do. As long as its mapped correctly i dont see why they couldnt experiment with it, be intetesting to see and im tempted lol

pulpmelon_r

Advanced Member
Seriously? No uprated valve springs, rods etc? Its a wonder they do it and people here are against the idea of pushing it to see what it can really do. As long as its mapped correctly i dont see why they couldnt experiment with it, be intetesting to see and im tempted lol
To be fair the 700hp motor cracked a sleave after a while, but hey what do you expect with like 28 pounds of boost!! :lol: