Meeting with Mugen Japan

GeordieAndy

Advanced Member
Good luck mate. I heard a lad from the states that mugen were in financial trouble. That true? I love mugan stuff!!

sonicboom1

if mugen are in trouble imsure the sale of a couple of air boxes will bail them out of trouble!!!! lol

andyd

Advanced Member
GeordieAndy said:
Good luck mate. I heard a lad from the states that mugen were in financial trouble. That true? I love mugan stuff!!
Yea i herd they where in trouble :S

Andy

DC5-loveR

Advanced Member
Meeting was interesting. They want us to be their European distributer for Mugen parts and represent their brand. Just need to spend some time considering their contract and a few other little things tweeked.

:wink:

CleRICK

Advanced Member
Nice :D , and if you want to give me some free products i'd be glad to write you a review :wink:

Mersey_typeR

Advanced Member
DC5-loveR said:
Meeting was interesting. They want us to be their European distributer for Mugen parts and represent their brand. Just need to spend some time considering their contract and a few other little things tweeked.

:wink:
No wonder they're in trouble, when you have one poxy dealer for all of Europe who aren't interested in selling to anyone but the Swiss. Always thought they were stupid beyond belief considering how popular hot hatches are in the UK not have a mugen dealer here. They need one in Australia too, they have a decent Honda tuning scene.