Meguiars Fans...... Thought id share this offer i found

ladykb

Advanced Member
www.Meguiars-Online.Co.Uk
Meguiars® Ultimate Quick Wax, New special offer price of £19.99, and they also offer a further 10% discount on all prices, So that's a massive discount of over 30%, And they also offer FREE POSTAGE on all items... and for orders over £40 FREE kit bag worth over £24.99

I've just bought

1. Ultimate Liquid Wax
    2. Ultimate Polish
    3. Ultimate Quik Detailer
    4. Ultimate Protectant Dash & Trim Restorer

Got FREE Delivery and a FREE Kit Bag all for £47 quid BARGAIN :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

ladykb

Advanced Member
BAAAARRRRGAIN! Nice Find Karen!
Actually i contacted them and asked if they were participating in the Sept offer of £19.99 and they said they would and updated the site, i was thrilled when they still applied their further 10% discount =D>

i needed a new Kit Bag the zip bust on the last one cause i put too much Meguiars in it, that was the big square kit bag, it looks as though this free one is smaller but ideal for carrying just you micro fibres, and ultimate detailer in the boot for emergencies lol

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Actually i contacted them and asked if they were participating in the Sept offer of £19.99 and they said they would and updated the site, i was thrilled when they still applied their further 10% discount =D>

i needed a new Kit Bag the zip bust on the last one cause i put too much Meguiars in it, that was the big square kit bag, it looks as though this free one is smaller but ideal for carrying just you micro fibres, and ultimate detailer in the boot for emergencies lol
I think that bag is the same one I got from megs! Perfect size and carries quite a bit! Surprising how much you can fit in.

*Edit

Here you go! I am sure it's the same one.

ladykb

Advanced Member
I think that bag is the same one I got from megs! Perfect size and carries quite a bit! Surprising how much you can fit in.

*Edit

Here you go! I am sure it's the same one.
wicked cheers, i liked the square one because it had the velcro bottom to stop it sliding around the boot.

Type_R6

Advanced Member
Suprised Meguiars didnt let porthos know about this personally :rolleyes:
One thing i will say though is dont buy the endurance tyre dressing spray as its crrrrrrrrrrrrraaap! Stick with the gel

Nice find Ladykb =D>

Type_R6

Advanced Member
ok so as usual i got carried away and bought,

1 Meguiars Soft Wash Gel £5.84 GBP
2 Meguiars Ultimate Compound £9.89 GBP
3 Meguiars Ultimate Quik Wax £10.79 GBP
4 Meguiars Odor Eliminator £8.09 GBP
5 Meguiars Ultimate Quik Detailer £10.79 GBP
6 Meguiars Tyre Dressing Applicator Pad £5.39 GBP
7 Meguiars Soft Foam Applicator Pad (2 pack) £3.59 GBP
8 Meguiars Smooth Surface Replacement Clay Bar £8.99 GBP
9 Meguiars Ultimate Wax (liquid) £17.99 GBP
10 Meguiars Ultimate Wash & Wax £14.99 GBP
11 Meguiars Shampoo Plus (another site)

Thanks again ladykb :xlol: #-o

ladykb

Advanced Member
ok so as usual i got carried away and bought,

1 Meguiars Soft Wash Gel £5.84 GBP
2 Meguiars Ultimate Compound £9.89 GBP
3 Meguiars Ultimate Quik Wax £10.79 GBP
4 Meguiars Odor Eliminator £8.09 GBP
5 Meguiars Ultimate Quik Detailer £10.79 GBP
6 Meguiars Tyre Dressing Applicator Pad £5.39 GBP
7 Meguiars Soft Foam Applicator Pad (2 pack) £3.59 GBP
8 Meguiars Smooth Surface Replacement Clay Bar £8.99 GBP
9 Meguiars Ultimate Wax (liquid) £17.99 GBP
10 Meguiars Ultimate Wash & Wax £14.99 GBP
11 Meguiars Shampoo Plus (another site)

Thanks again ladykb :xlol: #-o
Ha Ha, but she'll look right unblemished (too much Geordie Shore lol) :xlol: why does the forum change the word m.i.n.t to unblemished