Meguiar's NEW 2011 products

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Awesome, loving their ULTIMATE stuff at the moment, planning on getting some of the tyre shine and the engine detailer 8)

rodney

Advanced Member
Are Halfords supposed to stock your Plast x product?? I asked a unit there the other day and he looked at me as if I'd just detached myself from his mum.

He was the ass manager and said "this is the megs stand and this is all we will be getting/allocated"

Have you a link to where I can get it for deals?

Ta

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
rodney said:
Are Halfords supposed to stock your Plast x product?? I asked a unit there the other day and he looked at me as if I'd just detached myself from his mum.
:lol:

www.speeding.co.uk

You can get it there no problem, I have never seen it in Halfords either.

V7MAT

clean freak
They have plast-x in the halfrauds I use. I bought some of the new quick detailer and ty gel I'm sure it'll do the job well enough :)

dotty

Advanced Member
rodney said:

He was the ass manager and said "this is the megs stand and this is all we will be getting/allocated"

Have you a link to where I can get it for deals?

Ta
My mrs bought me some off fleabay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT

Whether or not it is cheaper elsewhere I do not know but it was more for convenience :D