Mercedes slk200 correction/enhancement detail.

TypeRDan

Advanced Member
Had a merc to do today and in all honesty i dont think its ever had any wax since coming out the factory in 2009 but ill let the pictures do the talking.
So this is the condition it arrived to me in.

Wheels cleaned with bilberry wheel cleaner.

After a damn good wash.

After claying as you can see it was filthy!

Ready for machine polishing using megs ultimate compoud, as you can see its got lots of nasty swirls.

Swirls removed ;)

More nasty swirls

And swirls removed.

No swirls and great 'flake pop'

After the whole car was machine polished and waxed using swissvax.

Reflection shot in the passenger door ;)

Amazing reflections...

No shine on that exhaust

Much better!!

Interior was a mess.

Hoovered, trim cleaned and protected, windows polished inside and out.

And to finish off a few outside shots!!!

Customer was shocked at the difference and absolutely over the moon with the results.
Thanks for looking :)

newyorkaddict

Advanced Member
Absolutely stunning job you did there. Can't believe the state of it when you first got your hands on it, but you did a hell of a job, nice one.

wj51fut

Advanced Member
newyorkaddict said:
Absolutely stunning job you did there. Can't believe the state of it when you first got your hands on it, but you did a hell of a job, nice one.
+1! Really good job. What did you use on the exhaust pipe?

TypeRDan

Advanced Member
newyorkaddict said:
Cheers mate, yeah it was in desperate need of some serious TLC, the customer was literally amazed at the results which is always satisfying :)

Gok (aka Chinese Adam) said:
+1! Really good job. What did you use on the exhaust pipe?
I used Autosol metal polish.

itrsarg

Advanced Member
What's your location mate? work so busy at the mo, can't drive mine let alone wash it...lol

jambo

Advanced Member
Great work dan as usual. Looks impressive and a great shine. Flake pop looks good too. I might have a car for you to do soon :)

TypeRDan

Advanced Member
Cheers Jamie, It took me 7 hours, but was well worth it, yours really wouldn't need too much to get rid of the swirls I done Alex's on Saturday and it looked great, the shine/clarity was majorly improved ;)

jambo

Advanced Member
sounds good. Its well worth the time when you get results like that. Im not on about the teg mate haha

jambo

Advanced Member
Wait and see. May not happen will look at the teg and like it to much again lol. You got any more details lined up? You and Alex hitting jap show?

TypeRDan

Advanced Member
Dont sell the teg :( yeah got one this friday to do, yeah we are, havent been before so really looking forward to it you coming?