Midland DC5 newbie

Finally gone and bought myself a DC5 after driving my beloved EJ Civic for 7 something years! Mine is a 2005 facelift with a Mugen Twin Loop. She is currently being registered, will be fetching her soon!

image1.JPG
IMG_6109.JPG

Chewy

Advanced Member
Welcome along chap!

Lovely looking facelift you have there indeed.

Good bunch of us around the Midlands area, I'm from Nottingham myself and we quite often hold local meets throughout the year, so keep your eyes peeled for the next one :)

Chewy said:
Welcome along chap!

Lovely looking facelift you have there indeed.

Good bunch of us around the Midlands area, I'm from Nottingham myself and we quite often hold local meets throughout the year, so keep your eyes peeled for the next one :)
Thanks Chewy. Will defo try to make to some of them in 2017. I am near Birmingham. Should be fetching my Teggy this Saturday. Excitement level is creeping up. Just wondering did yours take long to register with DVLA? Also lovely blue one you have there Chewy :)

Chewy

Advanced Member
ChanHongHong88 said:
Thanks Chewy. Will defo try to make to some of them in 2017. I am near Birmingham. Should be fetching my Teggy this Saturday. Excitement level is creeping up. Just wondering did yours take long to register with DVLA? Also lovely blue one you have there Chewy :)
Thanks mate, Much appreciated.

Exciting times!

It took about 2 weeks to register in the end, but that was due to the DVLA messing up the first reg allocation, but this was all being done while it was being prepped so luckily there wasn't any extra wait.

Chewy said:
Thanks mate, Much appreciated.

Exciting times!

It took about 2 weeks to register in the end, but that was due to the DVLA messing up the first reg allocation, but this was all being done while it was being prepped so luckily there wasn't any extra wait.
Ah that is what my importer told me as well. The car is all ready when I spoke with them last week, just waiting for DVLA now.

Dazaturbo said:
I'm only from Walsall so may see you around
Ha we might see each around! Is yours a 2001 blue one, I have seen that one quite a few times in West Bromwich and Wolverhampton Ikea.

Chewy

Advanced Member
ChanHongHong88 said:
Also where is a good place in the Midlands for servicing DC5s? Thanks guys.
I personally would recommend Area motorsport based in Stoke, I don't use them for servicing as I just do it myself (as many do here) but I use them for everything else I can't be bothered/am incapable of tackling myself.

Rob that owns it is a great chap too, very knowledgeable and friendly.