Might be selling up [emoji30]

jayo656

Advanced Member
So the time has come, im considering selling up

After waiting a long time for my dream DC5, i may have to let her go as i have other cars to use and she just doesn‘t get driven much anymore.

The worst bit is, this could possibly be my last Teg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ollydc5

Advanced Member
Such a shame but we‘ve all been there. Be good to see you change your mind as that‘s a lovely teg to say bye to :-(

jayo656

Advanced Member
Cheers Olly, but it just doesn‘t make sense for me to keep at the moment ive enjoyed every bit of this car it hurts thinking about it

Dazaturbo

Advanced Member
I‘m in the same position mate selling mine at the minute and is more than likely going to be the end of my quick car love affair 😔
Time to grow up unfortunately

jayo656

Advanced Member
Dazaturbo said:
I‘m in the same position mate selling mine at the minute and is more than likely going to be the end of my quick car love affair
Time to grow up unfortunately
Exactly this!

Fez

Advanced Member
When you say grow up... what does his mean? 🤷🏻‍♂️😂 theres people on here in their 60s/70's iirc
You Don't have to sell a nice looking car because you've aged lol.

Dazaturbo

Advanced Member
Fez said:
When you say grow up... what does his mean? 🤷🏻‍♂️😂 theres people on here in their 60s/70's iirc
I mean it‘s time I put more important things in life before cars
Mine (at the minute) gets used to take me to work and back which is 3 miles up the road I then use a Clio rs200 to do anything over the weekend as it‘s more comfortable and a nicer place to be

Mine is mainly being sold because I‘ve got a new job which is going to increase my commute by nearly 60 miles per day so it‘s a boring cheap to run diesel for me

jayo656

Advanced Member
Fez said:
When you say grow up... what does his mean? 🤷🏻‍♂️ theres people on here in their 60s/70's iirc
That‘s very true, i wish i could keep it till im 60/70, however, i am thinking of getting a 2nd property, and selling my toy would help contribute to the deposit