Milano DC5 at SVA - Any Info Available?

Eight Speed

Advanced Member
Hi Guys,

Interested in this, looks like a nice car tbh. Its a tad higher on the mileage than I wanted at 84k but if its been looked after then I am happy as I do very little mileage and its still only 8400 miles a year.

http://www.svaimports.com/cars/stock/honda-integra-dc5-type-r/

It's been in the UK since 2005 so wondered if anyone knew it and could point me to its previous owner or any details on the car. Its a fornicateing long way from me so don't wanna go all that way if its not a good un.

Cheers,

Stevie

Eight Speed

Advanced Member
Hi Mate,

I cant find many in Red, there is one on here at decent money but its starting to pink in places and its not a c-pack. I have looked at getting it up to c-pack spec though so its still a contender.

I have only heard good stuff about SVA though.

Stevie

justinchung87

Advanced Member
Hi mate this was my car previously, i traded it in for a CW one about 1month ago, i had it for about 3months before trading it in. drives well and is in very good condition, i had it fully serviced, new brake pads fitted about 2 months ago, and also a new flywheel changed not too long ago just before i bought it.

I hope thats a little help for you ;)

b19twg

Advanced Member
They all go pink in the end stevie its only a matter of time. Mine has in places.

Stuarty

Advanced Member
If it's the same car I'm thinking of was it not owned by someone on here and it was S/C. I remember it for sale a while back and it was mentioned in the for sale post. The then owner stripped it and sold it on.

b19twg

Advanced Member
If it's the same car I'm thinking of was it not owned by someone on here and it was S/C. I remember it for sale a while back and it was mentioned in the for sale post. The then owner stripped it and sold it on.
Read about 4 posts up ;)

kenzie 67

Advanced Member
Pink bits arnt that bad, means you get nice new paint :) mine its completely back to standard with a c/w rear bumper on (no nasty fog light hole) ready for some painting. Looks weird so I'm keeping a low profit for fear of being spotted!! Haha. Just taking it out in bursts to keep every thing moving nicely

Eight Speed

Advanced Member
How come you only kept it for only 3 months mate?

Who serviced it and what pads did you have put in mate?

Stevie

Hi mate this was my car previously, i traded it in for a CW one about 1month ago, i had it for about 3months before trading it in. drives well and is in very good condition, i had it fully serviced, new brake pads fitted about 2 months ago, and also a new flywheel changed not too long ago just before i bought it.

I hope thats a little help for you ;)