MILANO RED DC5

200BHPCARS

Cars Trader
Hey,

Was just looking through the auctions in Japan and noticed a RED DC5 TYpe R.

To be honest, i havent seen a RED DC5 at auction for about 6 months, they really are rare to come by in Japan when you compare it to the White or Blue ones.

Even the Silver and Black Ones come up more often than Red.

Whats peoples opinion on the forum about the RED DC5's?/

Love em, hate em??

(Dan i know what your answer will be!! -Lol :wink: )

Here are the pics of this one at auction that we may buy for our stock...

Has anyone ever seen a RED DC5 with Red Recaro interior, i dont think i ever have - I cant really decide if it would look good or just too much. Any pics of one would be great to see.

also, i have a thing about RED Cars with white wheels, see attached FTO i had last year, to be honest i think a RED dc5 would look quite interesting and standout lots with the white Wheels... ? ? ?

Cheers,

Andy

spo_gen

Advanced Member
The guy I bought mine off, wanted me to buy Dan's car first. Obviously I had sense and got the CW one instead.

Think white wheels on a red car really makes it stand out. Good combination!

jimmy_atr

Advanced Member
Red DC5's are rubbish - paint fades and people dont look at the car at all.

No need to import one, get a White one they are great :D

[/img]

200BHPCARS

Cars Trader
Thanks for the pics,

I can half agree with the PAINT FADE comments, Yellow is also a very difficult colour to get from Japan in good condition - but i think once the car is here in the UK as long as you look after the paintwork then i dont think your RED Dc5 has to end up looking like a 1994 pink fiat cinq (they fade so bad, has anyone else ever noticed - mind you dont see too many around nowadays).

Thanks for the Pics of the RED with white wheels and RED interior,

We have a spare RED Recaro Interior here in the UK so was thinking about adding it as an option if we bought a RED DC5 in Japan with Black Recaros.

Thanks again for the responses....

cheers

andy

dan the man

Advanced Member
yes red is an awfull colour..shows up scratches and under street lights looks like a patchwork quilt. :( :(

but white everyone :idea:

Red*DC5

Red DC5's are awesome! mines got a red interior too, so what if it fades I like it :p

Hmm spose I could of been different and got a white one as not many of them around either!! lol :lol:

hondafreek

Advanced Member
Red was my second choice after white. My EG6 was Milano red and I love it. Red paint won't fade if it is looked after.

Frazdog

Advanced Member
Red car is Luuuuvly!!
My dc2 was silver n painted red!! looks so good in when polished up, i just fancy a change n going for the white with red interior.
That 1 with the red interior and outside looks good!!

Frazdog

Advanced Member
Oh and Andy if you find a car for me with red outside n red inside i might consider!! 8-[

200BHPCARS

Cars Trader
silly git..tryin to keep them rare
Lol, it wasnt hard to see that was what your agenda was Dan!!

The only 2 negative comments about RED DC5s come from milano red dc5 owners....

:D :D :D

Anway, you will be glad to know that the RED DC5 was not suitable at auction - so i dont think we will be importing a Red one anytime soon, unless someone asks for one......... :wink:

cheers

andy

200BHPCARS

Cars Trader
Quote:
silly git..tryin to keep them rare

Lol, it wasnt hard to see that was what your agenda was Dan!!

The only 2 negative comments about RED DC5's come from milano red dc5 owners....

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Anway, you will be glad to know that the RED DC5 was not suitable at auction - so i dont think we will be importing a Red one anytime soon, unless someone asks for one......... :wink:

cheers

andy

Evs

Advanced Member
Red looks much better in the metal than it does in pics imho, it is a nice red, but I'd be worried about fading.

Would be my fourth choice of colour (there is no fifth :lol: )