Milano red facelift Dc5 Owner from Scotland

OneillDC5

Hi there Owned my Teg Since november and thought i would be best to sign up here! Not got much pics yet, but as the weather is getting better will be able to take some soon here's hoping haha :)

2006 Milano red DC5 C pack. imported through Torque Gt.

Cheers Sean

Attachments

Midge-1989

Advanced Member
Welcome mate! Car looking great, hope you're enjoying it! What part of Scotland you from?

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
OneillDC5 said:
Thanks! Yeah i'm Loving it :xgrin: Just outside Glasgow
Looks stunning mate! Great choice on getting red and facelift (not that I have either haha). Mileage low?

Brophy

Advanced Member
Welcome along mate, were you up at the Automek meet my car was there but sadly I wasn't lol

OneillDC5

Thanks Chris! For sure lol :p Got it with 52k on it Nov 15, Now on about 55k. Not done many miles yet! That includes picking it up from Exeter to Glasgow and two round trips to Aberdeen.

OneillDC5

Brophy said:
Welcome along mate, were you up at the Automek meet my car was there but sadly I wasn't lol
Thanks! Yeah popped up was a good day, Yeah seen your Teg in Andrews Garage looks Immense!!

Brophy

Advanced Member
OneillDC5 said:
Thanks! Yeah popped up was a good day, Yeah seen your Teg in Andrews Garage looks Immense!!
Gutted I missed it actually ☹️ thanks mate, lots more plans for her including new set of wheels

You coming to japday ?

Brophy

Advanced Member
OneillDC5 said:
Not heard anything about that! whats the plans for it? lol,
I'll send you a message on FB mate noticed your car in a pic with Paul's.

Typerchris

Advanced Member
Welcome along mate. Was at Automek for some work on Tuesday and Andrew mentioned he does about 4 FL dc5s and said he had a nice red one up recently must have been yours. Also seen yours Brophy looking good :)

Brophy

Advanced Member
Type R Chris said:
Welcome along mate. Was at Automek for some work on Tuesday and Andrew mentioned he does about 4 FL dc5s and said he had a nice red one up recently must have been yours. Also seen yours Brophy looking good :)
Thanks mate, gutted I couldn't make it. Looked like a cracking turn out lol

OneillDC5

Thanks Been a daily battle trying to keep it clean! the birds in my street Seem to be loving pooing on it! haha