Milano Red facelift With Modulo Kit.

Chewy

Advanced Member
dave7368 said:
well just buy it then
If I had a spare £10,000 just floating around, this would probably be an entirely different thread altogether.

But that's not the case, hence sharing a little bit of day dreaming with everyone.

Thanks for your input though.

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
Damn I like that, don't how I missed it on my daily classified searching, haha. I really like the Modulo kit on the Facelift!.

If only it was a fresh import.

200BHPCARS

Cars Trader
Fresh import would be £13K plus for that car, and its the RAREST of all colours on the facelift - meaning i would snatch it if you like the combo. Personally i love the red milano with the Modulo kit, would own that myself if i was in the market :)

Phelpo711

Advanced Member
Never been a fan of the FL models, but with that kit and in that colour I agree with what's been said.

Did they make the Milano red with red interior or was it only black?

Stuarty

Advanced Member
Phelpo711 said:
Never been a fan of the FL models, but with that kit and in that colour I agree with what's been said.

Did they make the Milano red with red interior or was it only black?
I had a MR PFL with red interior so I'd imagine they done it with the FL

b18coupe

Advanced Member
need that kit on my FL find the standard front end pretty boring at times compared to the PFL front, just so hard to find

Chewy

Advanced Member
b18coupe said:
need that kit on my FL find the standard front end pretty boring at times compared to the PFL front, just so hard to find
Funds/weather depending, you'll see what it looks like on a Vivid blue pearl in the next few months. ;)

beppe786

Beppe
Red can only pull the kit off.. seen it in white doesn't look that nice.

10k is good for that at 69k.. wont stay around for long

b18coupe

Advanced Member
Chewy said:
Funds/weather depending, you'll see what it looks like on a Vivid blue pearl in the next few months. ;)
best colour ;) who supplied the kit? ive got a mate from the states and hes trying to find me a RSX A-Spec kit over there as its a bit more common but still hard to come across

Chewy

Advanced Member
b18coupe said:
best colour ;) who supplied the kit? ive got a mate from the states and hes trying to find me a RSX A-Spec kit over there as its a bit more common but still hard to come across
Got It from a member on here last year, I've had It In the garage since blooming August...It's the genuine Honda Modulo kit, Just keep spending my money elsewhere but I'm determined to get it on, Been too long now.

b18coupe

Advanced Member
Chewy said:
Got It from a member on here last year, I've had It In the garage since blooming August...It's the genuine Honda Modulo kit, Just keep spending my money elsewhere but I'm determined to get it on, Been too long now.
damn! ok buddy if you decide to sell it then give me a shout

Chewy

Advanced Member
b18coupe said:
damn! ok buddy if you decide to sell it then give me a shout
Haha, Thanks man, but sorry I won't be letting go of it anytime soon.

Good luck with your search though, hope your friend can come through for you!

b18coupe

Advanced Member
was worth a try, yea i hope he does to but not too soon as got a few bits to buy to finish the supercharger build first really