Mirror adjustment button light?

SamDC5

Advanced Member
Just noticed on a few images on here that the mirror adjustment button lights up? Not sure if they're meant to or I just have a blown bulb. Also should the button for the folding mirrors light up too?

2ndy

Advanced Member
The mirror button should but not foldin mirrors, my mirror button doesn't light up either so would be interested in a fix!

SamDC5

Advanced Member
I've had a look on eBay for the switch and it seems like it's a sealed unit. May have to buy a second hand switch? Or I suppose there's a way to prize open the unit.

Sonny1

Advanced Member
Theres a small bulb inside the switch that needs soldering off and on. Small red cap on bulb which you need to keep to place on new bulb. The size of bulb is on the forum somewhere already

SamDC5

Advanced Member
Had a pop round the forum can't seem to find the size/part number for it.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

2ndy

Advanced Member
There was a bulb for the fog light switch I fitted, wonder would it do it.. if I get a chance tomorrow night when I'm at my car working il try and take the switch apart and find out and post it up

Sonny1

Advanced Member
Ebay item number is 122281682705. I fitted one last year and these fitted fine. Have to cut it down a bit before you solder it but bulb is right size.

SamDC5

Advanced Member
ScottyDc5 said:
Ebay item number is 122281682705. I fitted one last year and these fitted fine. Have to cut it down a bit before you solder it but bulb is right size.
Sound cheers

tricker_luke

Advanced Member

I couldn't break it down any further and the bulb is set in about 10mm so would be quite hard to solder.

SamDC5

Advanced Member
tricker_luke said:

I couldn't break it down any further and the bulb is set in about 10mm so would be quite hard to solder.
Bloody hell😂 may just have to leave it 😂

tricker_luke

Advanced Member
I'll have to see if it will open up again because it seemed like the rear connector pins were holding the board in place when I tried to prise it apart!