missing jack??

jonahdc5

Advanced Member
Hi guys,
Was looking around my car the other day and relised im missing my jack unless its kept in some hidden place im unaware off??? So question is wheres the best place to pick one up from and does it need to be dc5 specific or does it share the shame one as say an ep3 type r????

Gerard DC5

Advanced Member
I had the same problem, no toolkit, tyre or jack. As far as i know its the same as the DC2. Was a few for sale on ebay not long ago for about £30.

jonahdc5

Advanced Member
got some sort of toolkit and tyre but no jack that i can see was thinking of trying integrastella?

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
Its not sat on top of the spare wheel like the toolkit, its directly below the boot latch half hidden under the plastic trim, best to double check as it can easily be missed if your not looking there

Woppywop

Advanced Member
Its not sat on top of the spare wheel like the toolkit, its directly below the boot latch half hidden under the plastic trim, best to double check as it can easily be missed if your not looking there
That's true, missed mine first time I checked for one.... Can be a pain in the Harris to get out, yet alone put back.

mil1lion

Advanced Member
I just use a bottle jack. I got a Draper one off Amazon for about £15. Fits nicely in the spare wheel.

paul hughes

I think we have some genuine JDM ones in brown leatherette cases £20+vat +postage. call or PM me and i will have a look for them...