Model Report JDM EP3?

neolee40

Advanced Member
There must be i have seen a few JDM ctrs in the UK so there must be one for them to even be here, Unless is was a dodgey?

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
I know there is a wrapped CTR over here, so it's white and looks like a JDM.

But I'm sure there is a proper JDM here too. I seem to remember reading somewhere that a model report had been done for one though, apparently a company did it at their own cost, but can't remember which one.

No help at all was it :oops: :lol:

Evs

Advanced Member
AFAIK the import rules changed sometime along the way so the cars brought in before that are legal.

Don't know why anyone would want a beige breadvan tbh but each to their own... :lol:

Evs

Advanced Member
Welsh-Rich said:
I wanted one....but saw the teg by accident while looking for one :oops: :oops: :lol:
Ah well at least you got half of it right mate :wink: :lol:

SCOTTIECTR

Advanced Member
The guy at car imports direct who have one in said that soemone paid for the model report at a fair bit of expense, which seems strange as he didn't buy the car from them, unless he's importing his own and they rented his off him? I don't know how it works to be honest. So again, not very helpful :lol:

rayray

model report

Im not 100% on this but I think there is a loop hole with re-importing a car back to the UK if th car was originally made in this country. that means I dont think you need a model report although Im totally sure at this point about that...will find out!!

crazy_catfish

http://www.car-imports-direct.com/

Year/Registration: 2002 (-) Mileage: 39k miles
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual Location: Arrives December 2005
Colour: White Price: £12995.00

Description: This is the far superior 220BHP JDM version of the Civic Type R. As well as extra power, the JDM Civic R gets a LSD and Recaro seats.

This vehicle is sold with a full pre-delivery inspection and service, comprehensive parts and labour warranty, all UK owners manuals and has been fully converted to UK specification.

:wink:

TypeRKid

Advanced Member
TRY www.wickedkit.com MATE, THEY SOLD A WHITE JDM CIVIC TYPE R TO ONE OF MY MATES IN MANCHESTER!! THE GUY IS CALLED STEVE AND HE USED TO OWN WARRENDER IN BOLTON!! GIVE HIM A TRY!! HE'S ALSO GOT SOME VERY NICE DC5'S!!! :!: :wink:

SiKBoY

Advanced Member
TypeRKid said:
TRY www.wickedkit.com MATE, THEY SOLD A WHITE JDM CIVIC TYPE R TO ONE OF MY MATES IN MANCHESTER!! THE GUY IS CALLED STEVE AND HE USED TO OWN WARRENDER IN BOLTON!! GIVE HIM A TRY!! HE'S ALSO GOT SOME VERY NICE DC5'S!!! :!: :wink:
My car came from there out of necessity, their prices are high and customer service can be a pain. But other than that no problem, most of there cars are evo's or scoobs..

They do however have an rs200 sat in the corner of the showroom rotting away !

dan the man

Advanced Member
the JDM was secondd hand wasnt it?

and warrender went bust if i recall?? :!:

A few JDMs came in before the law changed, and if the model report gets done then any car can be brought in..just paying for it in the first place.

dan