Modified Dc5 - like or dislike??

Juicy JDM or Over the Top??

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Dislike

Votes: 40 74.1%

• Total voters

200BHPCARS

Cars Trader
Just spotted this whilst browsing thru the auctions in Japan.

It seems to be Colour changed to Gunmetal grey, rear diffuser, carbon bonnet, tow eyes, lowered, rear wing deep dishwheels overfenders, arch kit - i have to admit i do like it. :twisted:

Whats everyones thoughts on this, OT or Juicy JDM???

200BHPCARS

Cars Trader
ha ha - good. its nice to see where the forum's divide is for liking modified Dc5's. I like it as i said, could i own it.... er NO - i dont think i could live with driving that everyday. Too much of the wrong sort of attention for me.

Keep your comments coming guys.. if you like it dont be afraid to say so, its not everyones cup of tea but i know theres some of you on here who would kill for this...

let me know your thoughts...

cheers

Andy

Hoodster

Advanced Member
Different lights and wheels and this 5 is hot :twisted:

I think this is the wrong forum to ask nobody ever seems to likes modified JDM on here :?

Honda-atr

Advanced Member
Hoodster said:
Different lights and wheels and this 5 is hot :twisted:

I think this is the wrong forum to ask nobody ever seems to likes modified JDM on here :?
I agree on the lights and wheel, when you change that it makes a different car. I really like the J's kit, but with this matt black color it makes the J's kit look odd :-k .

thomsojf

Advanced Member
I love the bonnet and the bumper, Wish my Teg had this but I think overall it's a bit ott for me. The rear diffuser would look good i think with out the garnard(I think thats the word i'm looking for.Sticky out bit like on the front lol) on the back.

Is it not an aero kit on it. I think I've seen photo with someone on here who has it.

hussain124

Advanced Member
if that was my car and i posted in the gallery section, i would be called all sorts i.e chav etc etc :lol:

nefor

Advanced Member
I think different rear lights, different wheels and the bonnet done in matt grey and i'd quite like it:

for example.

But I'd not own it.

-Woody-

Advanced Member
I like it, as mentioned change the wheels etc but it fits in well with the look they were going for...not sure what that is though :lol:

mikegsi

Staff member
Like the colour, as mentioned change lights and wheels and it could be own-able