modified DC5 Needed for video game shoot

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
HI Guys,
Im looking for a modified dc5 to take part in some filming for a new video game from one of the big players,

-the filming will be in london and will be in the next week or so, it will be short notice, (likely to be on set a week thurs eve , filming on friday, collect car saturday )
-the chosen car will be fully insured by them on a like for like basis, not market value,
-the car will not be driven by anyone, it will be static,
-there will be some compensation available not a huge amount but should be enough to cover travel expenses and a night in a hotel .
-the car must remain on set for the duration, at least one day might be 2,
-there will be security on set at all times, its a secure location.

ideally the car needs aftermarket wheels, Work, Rays, BBS etc but not Rotas, and rear wing, any carbon etc isnt bad , its not ideal if it has stickers on (or i would use one of tgms race cars)

so any one interested ?

i cant say what exactly what its for, so please dont ask.

post your pics if you are interested,

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
(the slowest colours) Blue or Red would be better unless the car is crazy modisied (like Blueguys for example)

Fahadl786

Advanced Member
Sounds so good. Id put myself down but im in scotland :(. Not sure compensation would cover my journeys.

beppe786

Beppe
cars not ready or you could have had mine.. soon will have the full mugen kit and rays

just checked mine white sorry!!

Chewy

Advanced Member
I would have been interested in this, If I could get the time off work.

I have the Modulo lip kit, VBP and a carbon spoiler, but the rotas wheels are letting me down.

wj51fut

Advanced Member
I have Rotas and it's all in bits! But I'm sure you would have asked me anyway! 😉

jrscho

Advanced Member
Would of loved to do this.. Again from near Glasgow :( but my bodywork isn't the best lol

Linus27

Advanced Member
Mine is white with black Team Dynamic Race Pro wheels. Plus AEM V2 and Spoon exhaust. Spoon stickers on the side have gone now also. Not overly modded though. Funny as I was at TGM this morning seeing Tom but in the Scooby.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the replies guys I have two cars that will be being used . One blue and one yellow .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk