Advanced Member
Anybody got these mods:

Gruppe M Carbon Fibre Induction Kit
Hondata K Pro
Toda Exhaust Manifold
Toda Hi-power Exhaust System
Spoon Progressive Spring Set
Fast road set-up

Would like any feedback from anybody who has all of the above fitted to their car.

Thinking of getting these done all in one at System R (supplied & fitted), cost will be £3800, does this sound reasonable?

Thanks.

neolee40

Advanced Member
yeah thats about Right you can maybe knock off about 1k from getting these 2nd hand ;).

I got most of these mods or something very similar that does the same job :)

http://81.169.168.8/uploads/John/jl_dyno.mov

And have to say well worth the money.. here is my Graph and Dyno.

I managed to gain and extra 44BHP bring my car t 249BHP@Fly. You would expect anything from 200-215@WHP WEll worth the money if you can afford it. Of course for that kind of money you can get a SC. If you have a read through the forums there's a lot of discussions :).

The Meist_R

Advanced Member
I'm really tempted to go for it. I'm staying away from the SC/TC idea, I'm just one of those that believes in leaving the car NA.

neolee40

Advanced Member
aself66 said:
off topic but neolee u in the new tesco mobile phone advert?
Yeh haha :) how did you recognise me? I'm in the new Little Britain as well? Have we met before?

neolee40

Advanced Member
The Meist_R said:
I'm really tempted to go for it. I'm staying away from the SC/TC idea, I'm just one of those that believes in leaving the car NA.
Well for the money the SC is more value for money :). But i went the same route as you however Wooty set up is nice :) and safe as well running low PSi with 267 BHP :shock:

dan the man

Advanced Member
HEY I THOUGHT IT WAS U LAD!

i well recognised ya but forgot to mention it...nice one.(its gone in the wank bank..lol)

dan

Evs

Advanced Member
I've got the GM/Toda/Toda/KPro setup and am very happy with it. My car made 215 at the wheels at System-R, link to the thread with dyno graphs below (scroll down a bit). It has much more torque everywhere and the delivery is very progressive. Exhaust is quite civilised too - nice note but not too loud imho. I'd recommend it anyway. HTH

http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 5&start=30