MSE > 14th May Keevil £69 + £20 Charity Donation

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
Chaps

I have booked myself on the above date, it's a little short notice....

This is MSE annual charity event, were they reduce the cost of the published day, all they ask, is that when you sign on you donate a minimum of £20 in cash to charity...

Taken direct from their email I received:
During the month of May Motorsport Events are pleased to run the third annual event to raise much needed funds for Beds Autism, a charity based in Bedfordshire who help and support children with autism and their families. This small charity benefits hugely from the money we raise every year and as well as those taking part in the track day we would of course welcome as many people as possible at this event to drive out Lotus Elise to help raise money, have passenger rides or just to make a donation!
I spoke to Natasha about this, as typically they do get allow a few more cars than normal on their days... typically Caterham owners... Natasha reassured me, that the additional Cat owners do not spend as much time out on track as they normally would, thus the likes of you and me would still get a 'normal' amount of track time..

I think this is a well worth day to attend, as it's always good to do a bit for charity and still have fun....

So who else will be attending ???

Contact MSE via 0870 7872116 or www.motorsport-events.com

Mike

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
Too Late Chaps.....

Sold Out

Looks like I will be the only one flying the Honda Flag then 8)

Mike

Evs

Advanced Member
I thought you liked the wet after your experience at Oulton (?) Mike?

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
Evs said:
I thought you liked the wet after your experience at Oulton (?) Mike?
Hummmmm........ I would rather it be dry though...

Anyway, got back a little while ago..... was a good day and remained DRY!!!

Very friendly day.... with good driving standards :idea:

I did however, get blacked flagged... I started the day by hitting a few cones too many times.. :oops: had trouble with judging how close I had the Left of the car too them....

No harm done, but lesson learned :wink:

One thing... I need to sort my 'bloody' brakes out yet again on my DC2... I cooked them again, but not as much as the last time though... More money I've got to find though :( :(

Anyway, I have some video of the day... I will sort it out in due course and post it up...

Shame no one from here was their though :cry:

Mike

jonster

Advanced Member
Sorry to hear about the knacked brakes Mike.

I'll try and make the next Colerne day. Itching to try-out the new Cusco sway bars and a set of Paul G's front discs.