MTEC RACE SPRINGS

Johngreen537

Advanced Member
I ordered a set of these a month or so back, and eventually fitted yesterday. All well, no issues, gear feel is lovely. Far less sloppy and precise.

The problem, may not be a problem.

I received 2 packs in the package, so I'm wondering if I've missed anything, or they've just doubled my order.

Anyone else who has them can confirm?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
I'm 99 percent sure that's all you should receive mate. Last year ingot the springs and pivot ball and only had the two springs. I never fitted mine though I passed them on.

RichA

Advanced Member
Yeah you're fine, only 2 springs go into the selector, one fat and one thin :)

Johngreen537

Advanced Member
My mate wants them. He has a house in the Maldives and has offered a cost price trip.

Bargain ;)

Johngreen537

Advanced Member
Probably 30 mins for me, being very careful and cleaning up the selector while I was at it.

Literally 4 bolts and hex key to remove. Then another 2 bolts once it's off to fit springs. There is a full guide on their site too.

nsxer

Advanced Member
just ordered based on feedback here ... want my GB as sweet as it can be as I want a really good involving drive.

Gosh the exchange rate has gone to sh1t!

Darren4

Advanced Member
What did everyone use to reseal the shifter mechanism back? it states to use HONDABOND sealant, I'm assumiong any high temp gasket sealant would be fine?

Fez

Advanced Member
Darren4 said:
What did everyone use to reseal the shifter mechanism back? it states to use HONDABOND sealant, I'm assumiong any high temp gasket sealant would be fine?
Yeah anything like that will be fine.