Mudguards

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Hi all,

I‘m looking for some mudguards for my car, anyone got anybor know where I can get some for the DC5?

Thanks

Snowbeard

Championship white problems! hehe.

Some of the rally style generic cut to fit ones might be the best bet fella...some red ones would look pretty ace i think.

Guessing this is just a temp winter solution?

James

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Morning mate, I had the OEM ones on my DC2 and thinking these would be more for winter and also when on track to stop stuff flying up off the wheels onto the side etc. May have to look at that as I know in the US I can get some OEM RSX ones but they want silly money for delivery, may consider asking a friend in the US if he can ship them too me as a gift if I buy them and get delivered to him.

Else the cheapest option as you say is cut and fit ones

Don't think Honda can supply the oem ones

Vtec is a way of life

I brought some rsx mud gaurds for the front last year while visiting my parents over in the states.. And they didn't fit!!! Our type r side skirts are a completely different shape to theres.. I'm out in the states at the min if your interested in anything :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joiner

Advanced Member
I use these ones, not on my DC5 as it's still at the body shop 4 months on🙄. Use them on all my other Accords, type R's etc as don't like the contoured ones as they harbour crap that rubs through the paint. I usually buy wheel centre Gel badges and stick them on the lower corners 😀

impne

Advanced Member
I asked this years ago and ordered some through an importer who said he could get them for the type r
Arrived and they must be for a base model or American version or something as they came badged dc5 but don‘t fit round the side skirts. They‘re genuine Honda
Been sat in my garage for over a decade
I‘ll take some pics at the weekend and send them to you
If you think you can get them to work just pay my postage

carl hammond

Advanced Member
I brought some rsx mud gaurds for the front last year while visiting my parents over in the states.. And they didn't fit!!! Our type r side skirts are a completely different shape to theres.. I'm out in the states at the min if your interested in anything :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheers mate will keep you posted

I use these ones, not on my DC5 as it's still at the body shop 4 months on. Use them on all my other Accords, type R's etc as don't like the contoured ones as they harbour crap that rubs through the paint. I usually buy wheel centre Gel badges and stick them on the lower corners

Links not working mate

I asked this years ago and ordered some through an importer who said he could get them for the type r
Arrived and they must be for a base model or American version or something as they came badged dc5 but don‘t fit round the side skirts. They‘re genuine Honda
Wicked mate that sounds awesome thanks. Will PM you, most appreciated

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
Cheers mate will keep you posted

Links not working mate

Wicked mate that sounds awesome thanks. Will PM you, most appreciated
Tried Cox Honda Carl?

impne