Muge rear lIP

LC5

Looking to get a Mugen rear lip a genuine one. Does the facelift rear mugen lip take much work to get fitted to a pre face lift bumper cheers

Lukeyboi89

Advanced Member
The replica ones by re spirit on here are immense mate, everyone has given them positive reviews as they are moulded from genuine kit! have a look at the pics and see what you think, you can always jump on the group buy :

http://www.itr-dc5.c...-taking-orders/

LC5

Yeah didn't hear much good about them, just wondering if anyone could answer my original question about facelift rear mugen lip fitting to a pre face lift rear bumper unless its all the same, thanks

Lukeyboi89

Advanced Member
LC5 said:
Yeah didn't hear much good about them, just wondering if anyone could answer my original question about facelift rear mugen lip fitting to a pre face lift rear bumper unless its all the same, thanks
Ask in the thread above mate, jono should be able to answer you.

And his lips for excellent, just read through the thread and see what people review

dave7368

Advanced Member
what's the point in buying a genuine Mugen FL lip and cutting it about to fit a PFL? don't get it at all...
though if you really want to waste your money i have a genuine Mugen FL lip kit you can have..

LC5

Thanks Dave for your positive comment, reason I don't come on here is for witty replies like yours, Thanks Lukeyboi for your help though!

kazmo

Advanced Member
though from your thread title LC5 i'm surprised people even know what a Muge rear llP is lol ;)