Mugen & 5zigen Air Duct/Scoop

EP3-Carl

Advanced Member
Mugen

These will soon be coming into production, I‘ve had a lot of messages asking about these.

Will be available mid next month will update with photos once the 1st one as been made

This will marry up with the J‘s Racing Scoop already in production.

Discount will be applied if you buy both items “also applies for people that have already bought the J‘s Racing”

Prices and photos will be available soon

5zigen

Cold Air Intake I‘ve came across this which looks mega it‘s 5zigen which uses the hole of the grill so will be looking into these also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gaza4

Advanced Member
how soon are these goin into production and whats the rough cost??? my mugen box currently has no intake pipe and i was gonna be picking up something asap

p1tse

Advanced Member
Don‘t think the Mugen is that big in mouth, it was the vision R I think.

Jimmer has one I think.

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Correct, the top photo is my photo! It‘s NOT a mugen one!

That‘s a vision R carbon duct...completely different in size, depth and shape to the mugen .

ste01

Advanced Member
Vision R alright in the top picture, I've had a few of them. I'm interested in the 5zigen type, will it be complete with the grill?

EP3-Carl

Advanced Member
Jimmer said:
Correct, the top photo is my photo! It‘s NOT a mugen one!

That‘s a vision R carbon duct...completely different in size, depth and shape to the mugen .
Yeah was your photo I used mate

Bought a Mugen Airbox and it came with the scoop which is what I passed on to my fibreglasser, and looked similar to the one photo‘d I‘ll double check that now see which one came with the mugen box

Does the Vision R fit ? The mugen all I can remember is it‘s not carbon

EP3-Carl

Advanced Member
ste01 said:
Vision R alright in the top picture, I've had a few of them. I'm interested in the 5zigen type, will it be complete with the grill?
Does the vision r still fit the mugen airbox

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Yes still fits, that‘s the combination I have. J‘s scoop, vision r duct, and mugen airbox. But the mouthpiece so to speak is a much bigger, wider, and deeper design than the mugen. Mugen is small in comparison, it‘s like the oem turned 90degrees

EP3-Carl

Advanced Member
Jimmer said:
Yes still fits, that‘s the combination I have. J‘s scoop, vision r duct, and mugen airbox. But the mouthpiece so to speak is a much bigger, wider, and deeper design than the mugen. Mugen is small in comparison, it‘s like the oem turned 90degrees
Perfect thank you for that import I‘m awaiting to here back from the fibreglasser to get me a photo to see which one I got with the air box

Yeah was reeding you post about it about that you run a J‘s with it

s4mmi

Has the mugen scoop been brought in production already?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G388F met Tapatalk

EP3-Carl

Advanced Member
s4mmi said:
Has the mugen scoop been brought in production already?

Sorry for delay

The mould has been made I‘m yet to go down and take a look as changed jobs and been busy. I also need to wait for my car which hopefully is back this week so I can test it out

s4mmi

EP3-Carl said:
Sorry for delay

The mould has been made I‘m yet to go down and take a look as changed jobs and been busy. I also need to wait for my car which hopefully is back this week so I can test it out

Ok, great!

2ndy

Advanced Member
How hard would it be to mirror it to work for the other side of the grill?

EP3-Carl

Advanced Member
Got my car back couple of days ago, so next wee I‘ll be trying out the new scoop just to let everyone know where we are at

s4mmi

So are we looking into getting scoops produced already or not? If it's going to take much longer you can just send me the j's scoop.

EP3-Carl

Advanced Member
s4mmi said:
So are we looking into getting scoops produced already or not? If it's going to take much longer you can just send me the j's scoop.

Still happening mate was tested fitting the other weekend but as the fitment was poor they are being adjusted hence no update yet funny enough spoke to him and hopping to try the re moulded one this week

s4mmi

Ok, I'll wait a bit longer then.