Mugen DC5, if only it was for sale over here!

cfoster

Advanced Member
very nice! Any idea where that centre 3 gauge pod thing comes from?

Chris :)

chrisr111

Project is right, they are the Mugen Assist Meters - I've got them in my car. I'm sure a few other people on the board have them also.

Chris.

cfoster

Advanced Member
cheers chaps! I take it being from mugen we're talking £££!!!?

Chris :)

LA-DC5 ITR

Advanced Member
they are 126'000 jpy. I think thats about £620.

Bit too pricey :shock:

apologies for the absolute cack pic, i dont know how to show pdf page.

logik

Advanced Member
Amazing looking, love the mods. Interior carpets look like they could do with a good clean of Auto Glym cleaner but other than that its beautiful.

JT3173

Advanced Member
logik said:
Amazing looking, love the mods. Interior carpets look like they could do with a good clean of Auto Glym cleaner but other than that its beautiful.
Funny, I used the Auto Glym carpet foam cleaner and spray on mine today, looks good!

logik

Advanced Member
Yeah myself i use Auto Glym on nearly all the interior and on the outside for washing and waxing etc i use Meguiars products.

In my opinion the two best products money can buy when looking after a car.

Suped

Advanced Member
acepty said:
yeah the car is beautiful...
I thought RHD cars are forbidden in the US :?
Technically, not... but it would cost lots to get it registered in california. But in other states, the cost differs quite abit. Most RHD DC5 in california orginated from the state of Nevada as the DOT cost is cheap.

acepty

Advanced Member
mmm
so there are more than this one in US as per u say?
I remember I saw a DC2 JDM on ebay in US but that was like in 2004 or so and I remember they import it in pieces and then put it together once all parts in...
since I got mine I was thinking that on this continent (America) I could had the only one (JDM DC5R) but that proof u never now...

hondafreek

Advanced Member
I love the mugen kit. But I hate the rear wing! Its so ghastly! Wheels look good on it too.