MUGEN ENGINE OIL

TypeRKid

Advanced Member
Hi there,anyone used this type of oil before for their DC5?? Ive got a good mate who's imported some over and im very tempted any reviews or comments be appreciated. This oil is 100% synthetic 0w40. :wink:

Attachments

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
Neah its all crap....sell it to me cheap and I'll dispose of it for ya :wink: :lol:

If its genuine Mugen stuff I can imagine it being of high quality. How much if you dont mind me asking?

dotty

Advanced Member
Mugen oil?!

That is taking things to the extreme and I would not like to hazard a guess at the price of it either! :shock:

I will stick with my Millers oil from System R thanks very much!!

mikegsi

Staff member
dotty said:
oilmans silkolene works out cheaper if you buy 20litres! adn delivered to your door! :wink:

dotty

Advanced Member
mikegsi said:
dotty said:
oilmans silkolene works out cheaper if you buy 20litres! adn delivered to your door! :wink:
Do you get the Silkolene Pro s 5w40, Mike?

TypeRKid

Advanced Member
These oils are in big oil drums so will find out how much these are each :wink:

mikegsi

Staff member
dotty said:
mikegsi said:
dotty said:
yes mate, i used to top up with millers every time i went to system r too, but now i rarely visit as my car is how i want it, so its easier to order from oilman, millers was around £34/35 if i remember rightly, 4x5ltrs of silkolone from oilman was £130 last time i ordered inc postage

a few of us ooop here tried sourcing millers elsewhere but it was workinmg out over £40 per 5ltrs

dotty

Advanced Member
mikegsi said:
dotty said:
mikegsi said:
dotty said:
yes mate, i used to top up with millers every time i went to system r too, but now i rarely visit as my car is how i want it, so its easier to order from oilman, millers was around £34/35 if i remember rightly, 4x5ltrs of silkolone from oilman was £130 last time i ordered inc postage

a few of us ooop here tried sourcing millers elsewhere but it was workinmg out over £40 per 5ltrs

I am no longer ooop there I have been posted darn sarf, I have just come back from Iraq and am enjoying some time off :D

I think I will pm Oil man a bit later on :D

mikegsi

Staff member
always been next day delivery too, be careful down there mate, weirdo's i hear?

dont do peas or gravy wi chips :wink:

dotty

Advanced Member
BadBadtz said:
dotty said:
BadBadtz said:
mikegsi said:
dont do peas or gravy wi chips :wink:
I really miss the gravy :cry:
Nick, you live fairly near Watford don't you?

I am currently near there at the moment :D
Well not that close as I live NW London near BrentX

Why have you found gravy?? :lol: :lol:
Lots of it :shock:

Sorry I thought you were close to Watford for some reason :oops: