Mugen induction and strut brace issue - recommendations?

MorttisMachine

carl hammond said:
Was going to say that, can you fit an OEM pfl brace and a replica mugen one with the airbox? Added rigidity, the replica Mugen brace should go straight on with the PFL oem one also, John, do you know if the PFL oem one fits the FL or was it a different design for a reason and does not fit.
Sorry being a newby, PFL Brace?

Johngreen537

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
Was going to say that, can you fit an OEM pfl brace and a replica mugen one with the airbox? Added rigidity, the replica Mugen brace should go straight on with the PFL oem one also, John, do you know if the PFL oem one fits the FL or was it a different design for a reason and does not fit.
Different design mate ao won't fit.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Different design mate ao won't fit.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Damn it, then just the replica mugen it would be then I'd say, looks nice, does the job and clears the induction :)

carl hammond

Advanced Member

p1tse

Advanced Member
Post pics and review of the finish and fit of bar. As for the price of a piece of metal it‘s a lot cheaper than genuine

Mark_teg

Staff member
There's a guy from Bristol named Chris (I can't remember his username). He posted a guide on how to modify the mounting brackets of the intake and lower it for more clearance.
Chris owns a PFL, but same thing surely.

Somebody help me with the username?. White with candy red Evo/Enkie wheels, etc.

dave7368

Advanced Member
Mark_teg said:
There's a guy from Bristol named Chris (I can't remember his username). He posted a guide on how to modify the mounting brackets of the intake and lower it for more clearance.
Chris owns a PFL, but same thing surely.

Somebody help me with the username?. White with candy red Evo/Enkie wheels, etc.
Rom?

p1tse

Advanced Member
^ yes Rom

Although not sure why he lowered it being a PFL and should fit fine, unless fouled something else?

MorttisMachine

Patch_teg said:
Post pics and review of the finish and fit of bar. As for the price of a piece of metal it‘s a lot cheaper than genuine
I'll post up some pics when it arrives and let you know what I think. Fingers crossed it will resolve the issue.