Mugen Lower Control Arms

andyd

Advanced Member
AndyBITR said:
Cheers m8. I'll call him tomorrow.

Back to my earlier comment.......they nicked the full set of DC5 interior floor mats too. That one made me REALLY hit the roof. :evil: :x

Yea, i can imagtion.

Whats the update on yours fella?

Andy

AndyBITR

Advanced Member
Should have ALL the parts I need in two more weeks. Wating for repair quote from local Honda sprayshop, as they are V good, and I want the best finish I can get on her, with the receipt to show for when the time comes to sell her!! (maybe in a year or so :roll: )

The only mods will be the Mugen frt Bumper, Carbon Bonnet, and hopefully Mugen Arms. I am holding back on the engine side of things till I am happy with the rest of her. :!:

andyd

Advanced Member
AndyBITR said:
Should have ALL the parts I need in two more weeks. Wating for repair quote from local Honda sprayshop, as they are V good, and I want the best finish I can get on her, with the receipt to show for when the time comes to sell her!! (maybe in a year or so :roll: )

The only mods will be the Mugen frt Bumper, Carbon Bonnet, and hopefully Mugen Arms. I am holding back on the engine side of things till I am happy with the rest of her. :!:
Nice one. about the same time as me then :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mine goes in on the 26th September to be fixed :D

hee hee, do u like the rear wing :wink:

Andy

AndyBITR

Advanced Member
Yep......I thought it would look the dogs danglies unpainted on a black DC5. :roll: :wink:

I would like to meet ur bank manager though.....Mugen wings...Tein Suspension....some folk buy all the good bits. 8)

andyd

Advanced Member
AndyBITR said:
Yep......I thought it would look the dogs danglies unpainted on a black DC5. :roll: :wink:

I would like to meet ur bank manager though.....Mugen wings...Tein Suspension....some folk buy all the good bits. 8)
Ha ha

its ill done by dept card and the fact i live at home :lol: :lol:

Andy