Mugen Or Ings Bodykit

• Mugen

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Ings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BL

Hi peeps

Trying to decide which bodykit to go for so all help is much appreciated.

Erm

Advanced Member
mugen if ur using the cutout for a cold air feed! if not then the other one :p

JT

Mugen kit is full up if you use the mugen airbox. If not, Ings looks like it provides better cooling. By the way, what oil temp is everyone running on the track?

DC5RK20A

Advanced Member
I voted for Ings, the reason being, although the Mugen is wind tunnel tested (Ings also) it is made out of fiber only. The Ings you can get in fiber or hybrid-fiber (sort of like a urethane). This can just take more abuse than the full fiber kit. I really like both kits, but will be going with the Ings. I just put the Ings carbon bonnet onto my R on Saturday. Took all of a month for it to arrive, as they make their kits as they are ordered.

Either way you go, you will be happy, as both have their own looks and are sexy looking.

Chris

SJ_Skyline

Site Admin
INGS without a doubt - far more agressive looking, I just love the venting at the sides of the front splitter and on the skirts :D

I know if I still had my DC5, money would be burning a hole in my pocket for one of these!! :wink:

There are also a shed load of different kits on http://www.takakaira.com :)

DC51VTC

Advanced Member
INGS+ all the way - the Mugen rounds off the corners and softens the look too much for my liking... but hey, who am I to criticise?

Evs

Advanced Member
Mugen for me, much more understated and sympathetic to the car, but I'd have it with the Volk CE28s from the Ings car rather than the MF10s.

Sorry to buck the trend, but then I don't like CW or red interiors either so you could just write me off as having no taste... :wink: :arrow:

Evs

DC51VTC

Advanced Member
Well I couldn't agree more with your choice (or anti-choice) of colour schemes Evs so my taste may be just as bad as yours - still prefer the Ings+ though :wink: