Mugen rear lip

ktm108

Advanced Member

Anyone bought this kit off this site? Was thinking on getting one then giving the whole of the back bumper a respray whilst I'm at it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

miki1212

Advanced Member
never bought this, but have used nengun before with no problems, are you after the full lip kit?

ktm108

Advanced Member
miki1212 said:
never bought this, but have used nengun before with no problems, are you after the full lip kit?
Ah fair play bud... Not really the biggest fan of the mugen front lip if I'm honest but I love the rear kit!

ep3itrdc5

Advanced Member
i see its £264. that price must be subject to shipping, import duty and vat
there's a thread here somewhere mentioning how much injection imports recently supplied one for and it was a lot more than that!

Lewis93

Advanced Member
ep3itrdc5 said:
i see its £264. that price must be subject to shipping, import duty and vat
there's a thread here somewhere mentioning how much injection imports recently supplied one for and it was a lot more than that!
It's not a great deal more than this price.

Once it's shipped the £264 will turn into a lot more once you have paid import tax as above. Injection are the best to go for in my opinion (that's who sourced my Mugen rear lip).

ktm108

Advanced Member
Think that's the price you pay to your door....dunno how long it would take to arrive or if they keep some in stock or not?!....

ktm108

Advanced Member
LewisK20 said:
It's not a great deal more than this price.

Once it's shipped the £264 will turn into a lot more once you have paid import tax as above. Injection are the best to go for in my opinion (that's who sourced my Mugen rear lip).
Says its £510 on injection imports site??!....

Lewis93

Advanced Member
ktm108 said:
Says its £510 on injection imports site??!....

Send a PM, it was a while ago I got mine and obviously it depends on yen conversion etc but I'm sure I paid around £375 delivered.

jrscho

Advanced Member
Like Lewis said it depends on currency rates mainly. Changes every week, heck it changes every day. It's always different, sometimes you can catch a great bargain better than you expected and sometimes you pay the same as everywhere else. But Matt @ injection imports will help you out and he can tell you what rates are like at the time being, so give him a pm :) he's a very helpful genuine guy.

dave7368

Advanced Member
ktm108 said:
Did you have it supplied painted in cw?

Or is that first pic base coat?
they come gray, like in the first photo.

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Yep,just got mine from Injection Imports was £425.Mind you,its a perfect fit.I put mine in place on the rear bumper and it was spot on,fitted like a glove...it`s getting fitted and painted the 1st week of the new year and I`ll post some pics asap.HTH David.

Lewis93

Advanced Member
dave7368 said:
you do know the genuine Mugen lip is for facelift?
The lip is only made for the facelift which has a slightly different shaped bumper and a lot of people on here have had problems getting them to fit.

However, I took mine to a really good body shop and he said there was no problem and he couldn't understand why others had had problems.

They don't come in any paint it's bare plastic. I paid £150 for painting and fitting in CW and NHB.

ktm108

Advanced Member
Hmmm it's between a genuine and a copy (like the group buy on here) not too fused on it being real if I'm honest...