Mugen replica lip/skirts group buy?

-Birdy-

Advanced Member
Hi, following on from this thread http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/31114-replica-mugen-rear-lip/ i have been in touch with the seller and im looking to place an order in the next week or two
Would anyone be interested in any parts and then split the shipping cost? I will be ordering parts for myself anyways but just wondered if anyone else wanted to save themselves money on shipping by purchasing at the same time

Parts will be delivered to weston-super-mare and will either need collecting or can be posted for extra fee

I am ordering 4 pieces so there is room for 2-3 more parts so it will be first come first serve

Mods if this is not allowed then im sorry, could someone pm me if this is the case

Cheers, Tom

-Birdy-

Advanced Member
Anyone else want to join in and save in shipping costs, dont have to be from the south west area but parts will need to be collected from here

redcap

Advanced Member
I'm interested in a Mugen replica rear lip for PFL DC5 but only if they are PU and supplied ready to fit and fit properly. There is also a limit to how much I would be willing to pay for one.

-Birdy-

Advanced Member
I dont think they do one for a pre face lift but from what they say its not hard to adapt it to fit

barryon

Advanced Member
I would love to get in on this but logistically it's not really feasible for me. I'm in Ireland.

-Birdy-

Advanced Member
megamindbeastfeatures said:
I would love to get in on this but logistically it's not really feasible for me. I'm in Ireland.
The only way round that would be for me to courier the parts on to you once they have arrived but then thats extra money

-Birdy-

Advanced Member
Not sure tbh, havnt had as much intetest in this as i first thought, iv been in touch with the seller again today and they can modify the rear lip to fit pre facelift before it is shipped out

We are going to order parts in the next week so anyone interested in saving on shipping get in touch asap

Cheers, Tom

-Birdy-

Advanced Member
Brophy said:
Is there any room left ?Still after at least a front lip. :)
Yes there should still be space in our order, would you be needing it couriered to you once it arrives?

Brophy

Advanced Member
Could I possibly push rear in aswell?
(Only If there's space obviously) :p
Yes sadly lol I'm in Glasgow area.

-Birdy-

Advanced Member
Yes im sure that will be fine, il have to check 100% first but cannot see it being a problem, do you want the cf diffuser or just plain

Also are you ready to buy this week?

hondadc2

Advanced Member
so is it

-Birdy- Full kit (front lip, sides, rear, winglets)
myself - front and side
Brophy - Front and rear

hondafreek

Advanced Member
I'd be in for a rear lip and side skirts if there is room. Problem is the person receiving the delivery would need to post to me as I cannot pick up, I'm in jersey

-Birdy-

Advanced Member
Sorry there is no room left now for the group buy as it was for a limited number of parts only, order was placed last night. As soon as parts arrive and are fitted i will post up pics so others can see what the quality and fiment us like

The seller was very easy to deal with and was very helpfull, if anyone else wants to do a group buy then just message the seller on facebook

Cheers, Tom