Mugen replica side skirts FRP

Dc5888

1. DC5888
2. HONDAFT
3. TRUPPR

if anyone can shed some light on what section I can put this post in, and let me know me if I need to follow any sort of guild lines to make this happen for us

Thanks

k!ng

Advanced Member
Yes but I need it as soon as poss as parts are going to paint in next few weeks. Are you waiting to get 10?

1. DC5888
2. HONDAFT
3. TRUPPR
4. k!ngy

Dc5888

Spoke to the guy about a week ago, and he said he can get 10pairs made in 10 days, I think im going to set a date for this, so till the last day of April, how ever much interest I get ill put order in, so if the guys that's already in this group buy, can you please confirm your interest

Thanks

hondaft

Advanced Member
Managed to find the US site I had seen before that does these so I'm just going to buy from there.

1. DC5888
2. TRUPPR
3. k!ngy

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
What's the updated details on these?

Could be interested in a set for my new plans ;)

Gordon

k!ng

Advanced Member
Sorry I bought full mugen lip kit from RE Spirit as needed them soon as the bodyshop are waiting to spray them.
Updated list:

1. DC5888
2. TRUPPR

Dc5888

Right I've messaged him and said I'll give this group buy to the end of the month and that I have 4 orders, and he said he will do it 150 plus delivery. But I will I still wait for end of month for more orders.

1. DC5888
2.TRUPPR
3. wraithpriest

Needing confirmation and payment will be on the 3rd of May. And if the guys that are interest please pm me