Mugen SS Suspension with softer springs

Henry

Hi Guys,

I have been riding on the Mugen sports suspension for about 8 months on my dc5. The car is nice and firm on even roads but on rough roads it is quite hard and bouncy for a daily car (especially in the rears). I am thinking about changing the springs to the Eibach pro kit, will this give it a more comfortable ride for daily driving? What do you guys think or recommend?

DC5RS

DC5
the tein S tech that i had were very soft with the OEM shock, the H tech would be even more, don't know with the mugen shocks but should work

jacekrsx

Henry said:
Hi Guys,

I have been riding on the Mugen sports suspension for about 8 months on my dc5. The car is nice and firm on even roads but on rough roads it is quite hard and bouncy for a daily car (especially in the rears). I am thinking about changing the springs to the Eibach pro kit, will this give it a more comfortable ride for daily driving? What do you guys think or recommend?
I'm doing the other way, I have OEM shocks with Eibach pro kit springs right now, and I just bought Mugen SS.
If you want I can sell you eibach :)

Henry

I think the eibach spring rates are only 15-20% more than the stock itr spring rates.

Henry

jacekrsx said:
I'm doing the other way, I have OEM shocks with Eibach pro kit springs right now, and I just bought Mugen SS.
If you want I can sell you eibach :)
Thanks, I am going to keep the mugen setup for a while since I am getting use to it. Although I wouldn't mind a bit more of a drop.

Let me know how you go with the mugen SS comparing it with the eibach springs :)