mugen style side skirt disappointment

swanny1982

Advanced Member
Hi guys,

Decided to purchase a pair of mugen stlye skirts for the integra, and went for some on ebay for £180 as they looked identical to the ones sold by Re-spirit.

I will try and find the link for the advert later. Anyways after a short wait for delivery they arrived and looked fine on first glance, I rushed them down to the bodyshop only to get a call the next day to sat there is no fitment holes/brackets, they dont sit flush against the car and they are about half and inch too short anyway.

His words were that the best place for them is the bin, so I have began the returns process on ebay.

Does anyone know what the re-spirit ones are like and how you go about fitting them and if they leave any unsightly gaps?

Thanks

Reggie91

Advanced Member
The Re Spirit are made from genuine mugen bits and Jono trial fits them several times before putting them for sale.

I've only heard good things...

Lukeyboi89

Advanced Member
Why would you buy the ones off ebay when re spirit ones proven on here? Surely they weren't that much more either.

Anyway hope you get your money back and then get the ones from here, at least you've hopefully learnt a lesson lol

Brophy

Advanced Member
Sadly as above what Dave fakes generally don't fit well.

I got lucky a few years back and some of us got a shipment from auto source in America that kits out all the RSX's so knew they would fit.

They're no longer trading though

swanny1982

Advanced Member
thanks for the responses, they worked out about £100 cheaper but like you say you pay peanuts you get monkeys making the goods. The reason I took the gamble is because the feedback on ebay was for over 8000 items with nearly 100% positive feedback.

Any way I will order the re-spirit ones for sure and go for the rear splitter/diffuser for good measure. The ebay skirts are hopefully being collected today!

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
I thought you couldn't leave negative feedback anymore as a buyer? Or is that the other way around?

Johngreen537

Advanced Member
Chris. said:
I thought you couldn't leave negative feedback anymore as a buyer? Or is that the other way around?
Other way around mate.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

swanny1982

Advanced Member
yeah thats right I can leave negative feedback, but first I will wait for the refund to come through because I don't trust this company after this experience. It got collected yesterday so as soon as the refund is given I will be contact re-spirit.

Honda-atr

Advanced Member
Why not go for the genuine Mugen sideskirts. Saves yourself from a possible second disappointment ;).