mugen suspension

hussain124

Advanced Member
hi guys

i just bought my second dc5 from torque gt . and it has the following suspension

http://www.nengun.com/mugen/sports-suspension

does any body have the same suspension? any opinions on how good is it?

blueguy

Resident J's whore
I've had those.
  • Lowers the car by 15mm
  • Nicely sprung for a firm ride
  • A bit 'crashy' over bumps but they are definitely not harsh.
  • Should be very durable as they're based on oem shocks but with firmer springs/ different damping
I can't compare it to OEM suspension mind, as I've never had stock suspension on my dc5.

hussain124

Advanced Member
I've had those.
  • Lowers the car by 15mm
  • Nicely sprung for a firm ride
  • A bit 'crashy' over bumps but they are definitely not harsh.
  • Should be very durable as they're based on oem shocks but with firmer springs/ different damping
I can't compare it to OEM suspension mind, as I've never had stock suspension on my dc5.

thanks for the quick reply

i take it it will be pointless going for oem springs with eibach springs ?

can i still get camber adjuster and get done fast road set up ?

blueguy

Resident J's whore
thanks for the quick reply

i take it it will be pointless going for oem springs with eibach springs ?

can i still get camber adjuster and get done fast road set up ?
You can certainly put eibach springs on those. Ed (yella fella) has done that so he would be best to comment on how well they match up.

Yep, you just need front camber bolts, and rear camber arms so you can get a fast road geo done.

hussain124

Advanced Member
You can certainly put eibach springs on those. Ed (yella fella) has done that so he would be best to comment on how well they match up.

Yep, you just need front camber bolts, and rear camber arms so you can get a fast road geo done.

THANKS. . will have to ask yella fella then . i dont think eibach springs would make a significant difference unless i went for coilovers.