[youtube]09nTdNBI13Q[/youtube]

sinbad

Advanced Member
Nice, one of my favorite exhausts 8)

now you just need to "bolt on" a supercharger like me :lol:

donkeykong

Advanced Member
cool keep on posting these vids :)
i really like it! got the fujitsubo also, awesome.
anyway on this car u have the rm01a / modified airbox and the kpro right? not more engine/exhaust mods right?
i'm interested in buying kpro also sometime and looking to tune it also, i'm from netherlands so i i think i must goto UK to do this. i was wondering how much around for tuning kpro
with u guys compared to others, like cpl etc..

hope to hear it

haitch

Advanced Member
Nice vid, thought the Fuji had 65mm piping, obviously not, mine would need some serious editing to look that shiney, even after washing it :lol:

blueguy

Resident J's whore
Stuck behind a firewall that bans youtube :(

Can't wait to see this video when I'm back in the country.

cpoh

Advanced Member
super vid fella, cheers for making it and posting it up!

Nice result for the mugen twinloop too, 2hp down is nothing in reality and considering the diameter of the midpipe over the fujitsubo its a great result.

cosmic_chi

Loving the fact you can get that amount of power from a modified OEM intake and filter! im guessing the ram air carbon intake is custom made? I also wonder if you had a GM or AEM CAI, how would they fair on your car over the modified OEM...interesting

dave c

400hp K20
cosmic_chi said:
Loving the fact you can get that amount of power from a modified OEM intake and filter! im guessing the ram air carbon intake is custom made? I also wonder if you had a GM or AEM CAI, how would they fair on your car over the modified OEM...interesting
Great minds, --> viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31402

blueguy

Resident J's whore
Finally, I get to watch this video. Great work Dave, aside from the gains and being interesting it's very well produced =D>

Armenomania

Advanced Member
good job, Dave! as always top quality vids ;) would you like to come and make a vid of my car getting mapped with the mods i have? :lol: :lol: :lol:

blueguy

Resident J's whore
Armenomania said:
good job, Dave! as always top quality vids ;) would you like to come and make a vid of my car getting mapped with the mods i have? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm guessing he would if you paid for the flight and accomodation :lol:

Armenomania

Advanced Member
blueguy said:
Armenomania said:
I'm guessing he would if you paid for the flight and accomodation :lol:
;) :lol: