Muteki SR35 Wheel Nuts Urgent Help

Woppywop

Advanced Member
Affernoon,

Could someone please tell me if these are ok to fit with my OEM wheel... I've just been informed by the chap who's refurbing my wheels he doesn't want to put them on as the tapper is different.

Ordered them ages ago, Honda fitment 12 x 1.5.

Bit concerned as he said they seem a lot shallower than the OEM nuts?

Any help is appreciate chaps.

leejw87

Spoon Whore
These will probably have a 60 degree taper and should be used with aftermarket wheels..

leejw87

Spoon Whore
Unfortunatley no.. I have the Muteki SR48 lug nuts and it says only use with aftermarket alloys..

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
http://www.tegiwaimports.com/alloy-wheel-lug-nut-conversion-washers-adaptors-395/

Would these not help at all???

Just a thought.

Woppywop

Advanced Member
http://www.tegiwaimports.com/alloy-wheel-lug-nut-conversion-washers-adaptors-395/

Would these not help at all???

Just a thought.
I would say so pal, but I'm not sure how that
works??

Got to pick the car up tomorrow morning so will have a proper look then.

Might be a winner though mate, cheers.

Woppywop

Advanced Member
Just been having a look on google for info about these, lot of talk about them but was wondered, has anyone on here used them?

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
I have NRG 400 extended neo chrome wheel nuts coming next week and I have OEM wheels so if needed these will be used.

Don't know if I'll get them from Tegiwa (might get some for less pennies).

Woppywop

Advanced Member
Nice mate, went for Neo Crome too.

I'll have think about the spacers, keep you posted.

Woppywop

Advanced Member
That is what worries me! I think I might give it a miss and stick them in the for sale section (or maybe keep them on the off chance I might change my wheels).
Whoops.... Quoted my own post, I'm clever me!

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
No worries matey.

For anyone watching this one still wondering I will post up shortly when mine arrive and i fit them to show how they look etc

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
Your wheel nut should engage on the thread at least the diameter of the stud but ideally 1.5 times . the stud is 12mm, so you should have minimum 12 mm engagement but ideally 18mm

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
Your wheel nut should engage on the thread at least the diameter of the stud but ideally 1.5 times . the stud is 12mm, so you should have minimum 12 mm engagement but ideally 18mm
Thats pretty difficult to measure when in place though, it maybe a case of best guess?

Woppywop

Advanced Member
Yeah I'm still not 100% confident. Unsure what to do, sell them or just stick them on and see if the wheels fall off :p

Oh and coldfuse, seen your car on polishing bliss, well done for getting first place!!

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
could wait a bit longer till i get mines mate?

Mine should be here in a week mate and ill be pick up these adaptors once I know they are in the country.