My car sold.

fenomeno26

Advanced Member
The new owner is coming tommorow with a 10K check for my car. I am shopping for a new car now. Since i drive a lot i am currently looking at something at least 30% more fuel efficient but with no sacrafice on power.

So yesteday i visit the local BMW dealer and am thinking of buying one of this. This one has Tii package but i am thinking weather i should have this or the M sport package. Unfortunately the girl is not part of the package :D

George K

Advanced Member
I tried one, (the car) a while ago. it is very impressive, but I suggest that uoiu take it on an extended test drive over a variety of roads befroe committing yourself. I tried the M Sport - the handling is quite good, the ride is generally OK, but every now and then it has a really strange vertical motion over small undulations, most unsettling.

ejwillistyles

Advanced Member
E46 M3 gets the vertical motion too.....not nice

Those coupes with the kit really look good though, I've been very tempted, good luck with your choice.

:D

tedg

Advanced Member
George K said:
I tried one, (the car) a while ago. it is very impressive, but I suggest that uoiu take it on an extended test drive over a variety of roads befroe committing yourself. I tried the M Sport - the handling is quite good, the ride is generally OK, but every now and then it has a really strange vertical motion over small undulations, most unsettling.
My MSport is the same - ok so it is an estate. The handling is OK, and pushing it along you a rewarded with some good feedback, but their just isn't the confidence or perfomance of the teg, and sometimes it does do some 'odd stuff' on bumpy lanes.

http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19379

I really need to sell the teg but my heart is saying to keep it

Tiger_kpt

Advanced Member
I hope the guy coming for your car isn't actually paying with a cheque - as you stated in your initial post on this thread... if he is then you are braver than I am!