My DC5 has arrived!

Altecians

Advanced Member
Nice Teg, welcome !

Curious about the reg.
Could very well be one of the first DC5s, have a look at the last few numbers after LA-DC5-100-XXXX

Stuarty

Advanced Member
Car looks great mate. Few nice mods on it aswell.

Altecians said:
Nice Teg, welcome !

Curious about the reg.
Could very well be one of the first DC5s, have a look at the last few numbers after LA-DC5-100-XXXX
Weird one with the reg though. Mine is a Y reg and the chassis is 100-1300

si3353

Looks very very tidy.

How long did it take for the car to be registered after it arrived? My one is arriving next Wednesday and getting kind of anxious......

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
si3353 said:
Looks very very tidy.

How long did it take for the car to be registered after it arrived? My one is arriving next Wednesday and getting kind of anxious......
I'm in the same boat excuse the pun and would like to the same. Would like it for Christmas.

WraithPriest

Advanced Member
Chrismartin said:
I'm in the same boat excuse the pun and would like to the same. Would like it for Christmas.
Mine (hopefully) arrived in Southampton today, and I've been told it should be ready information collection in two to three weeks.

I too am hoping for a slightly early Christmas present :)

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
WraithPriest said:
Mine (hopefully) arrived in Southampton today, and I've been told it should be ready information collection in two to three weeks.

I too am hoping for a slightly early Christmas present :)
If yours is from Torque GT and was due today according to Darren (as was mine) according to marine traffic website it's still in Belgium and says it's due Wednesday.

Many apologies for going off topic OP, like like you got a good one. Hope you are enjoying it.

sheeraz19823

Advanced Member
I got my HMRC letter about a week after it arrived. Sent the letter to Torqur who then registered it and that took another week.
I know the pain you guys are going through... lol

WraithPriest

Advanced Member
Chrismartin said:
If yours is from Torque GT and was due today according to Darren (as was mine) according to marine traffic website it's still in Belgium and says it's due Wednesday.

Many apologies for going off topic OP, like like you got a good one. Hope you are enjoying it.
Damn, I haven't had any emails, but it was supposed to be here last Thursday and the Friday before that.

Kellsled

Advanced Member
Looks nice mate, picked up my facelift dc5 from them a few weeks ago very good service from torque great bunch of fellas