My new DC5, recommended accessories/mods to do?

RC_intdc5

Hi all just purchased this fresh import, dc5 this morning, picking it up next weekend. Was wondering where i can find accessories/parts from as want to change a few things (not major changes) just a few parts to make it more personal.

The vehicle has the C pack fitted as well so is a high spec model also has a start button fitted.

Many thanks

Richard H

Midnight

Advanced Member
Eightspeed, Torque GT, Tegiwa, Area Motorsport, TGM with many other places.

Congratulations on the new purchase 👍🏼

RC_intdc5

Cheers for the recommendations guys, gonna be putting a double din, pioneer with apple car play in it aswell, any ideas on what wiring harness adapters I would need ?

hamks18psi

Advanced Member
Chrismartin said:
K Tuned shifter would be high on my list of priorities
If people take the car to track, please take my sincere advice. Please upgrade the shifter assembly 's component such as mtec spring n pivot ball, n re-adjust the clutch master cylinder rod and re bleed it. The changes i made allowed me unleash dc5 real power in track. I love it. One of the most important mod it is to me.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Reggie91

Advanced Member
Depends entirely what you want from the car. If you want to enhance its performance then I'd defo start with suspension and tyres. But as spooke said I think the first mod is an intake for sure just so you can hear the vtec haha.

Things like shifters etc should come after.