My new Silver DC5 !!

Mbk786

Advanced Member
RE Spirit said:
Welcome Bilal,

Nice to see you joining us on this forum ;)

See you soon hopefully! :D
Hey thanks Jono,
hope your well, and hope to see you at the next meet ;) tc bud

boz5r

Advanced Member
hi im northants based, will keep an eye open im in an arctic blue pfl, ive seen a feold civics and dc2s usulw dc5 around here, i always flash some just ignore it old civics and dc2 owners usualy respond ?

boz5r

Advanced Member
^ not drunk but sent from mobile and im bs at it ha ha will try and make a .meet soon.

Mbk786

Advanced Member
boz5r said:
hi im northants based, will keep an eye open im in an arctic blue pfl, ive seen a feold civics and dc2s usulw dc5 around here, i always flash some just ignore it old civics and dc2 owners usualy respond ?
okay awesome mate, are you on facebook ? we had the meet yesterday was great turnout about 40 cars came not bad

boz5r

Advanced Member
hi mate not on fb sorry , do you get any probs with security or plod there? any of you do the show scene pod jfest etc?

Mbk786

Advanced Member
boz5r said:
hi mate not on fb sorry , do you get any probs with security or plod there? any of you do the show scene pod jfest etc?
Na we always make sure its all good before holding any meets... and yeah been to japfest, japshow, at santapod quite regularly

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
God these cars look so good in Silver they really do!! Really like the colour.

Your motor looks lovely mate!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Mbk786

Advanced Member
Crazylegs said:
God these cars look so good in Silver they really do!! Really like the colour.

Your motor looks lovely mate!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
thanks buddy appreciate it

Gordyitrdc5

Advanced Member
Welcome bud, enjoy the teg silver was my second choice before cw they do look better in the flesh. Than the photographs allows.

LiamGTR

Advanced Member
I always thought CW was the ONLY colour for a DC5 but then I find myself saying silver looks nice, wow so does black, oh blue, red.. I think DC5's just look awesome regardless of colour now!

Nice one you got there too

Mbk786

Advanced Member
Gordyitrdc5 said:
Welcome bud, enjoy the teg silver was my second choice before cw they do look better in the flesh. Than the photographs allows.
thanks buddy

Mbk786

Advanced Member
LiamGTR said:
I always thought CW was the ONLY colour for a DC5 but then I find myself saying silver looks nice, wow so does black, oh blue, red.. I think DC5's just look awesome regardless of colour now!

Nice one you got there too
Yeah thanks buddy, they just look good in any colour, so in love with my DC5 lol