My Second DC5

Kizer

Advanced Member
After regreting selling my Last DC5, I now have my second :)

2002 NHB - This was Typerkids (jemmy) masterpiece! You can see the full spec in the sale section.

So glad to be back in The DC5 fold :)

Kizer

Advanced Member
cheers pal, at this point i would outline my plans for it......but i really cant think of anything lol

Probably give the headlights restoration as there is a ittle clouding on the top rim....apart from that i will just enjoy :eek:)

DC5RS

DC5
Do you even need to think of an upgrade with that car? massive specs

Enjoy it

Woppywop

Advanced Member
Wondered what happened to you.... Why sell the CW one??

Welcome back by the way, you may well have the only one in Coventry if and when mine goes :)

Kizer

Advanced Member
Alright Ross, was a big mistake :( getting rid of my CW.

But now I have.something even more special :)

You thinking of selling? I just missed the DC5 so much so had to get another...needless to say I will be keeping it for a good few years at least.

Woppywop

Advanced Member
Alright, was this the charged one you've bought?

Yeah I'm moving to Dubai pal, selling up and shipping out :) I'll come back to the fold if it all pays off though!

Woppywop

Advanced Member
Cheema78 said:
I bet you will miss it loads.
More than likely but I've got nothing holding me back and the times right pal... A grown man may cry when it goes, only a little like!

TypeRKid

Advanced Member
Hi Dev it was good meeting you on the weekend. I am sadly missing the car but its my loss and your gain :) You have purchased something special mate. I dont think you'll need to do much as I think most of the things I have done :) remember if you do sell it again one day let me know I might be tempted again lol take care pal.

Kizer

Advanced Member
Likewise jemmy, it really is an awesome machine and all the credit to you for creating it and maintaing it with such care.

Plan to keep it for a while :) but if i ever do sell you will have first dibs :)