My Teg montage..

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Lol, I LOVED it! very well done!

Only thing.... I'm not a fan of the music!

Do you live near Redhill? because that big open road you drive up surrounded by open fields.... I swear its the same place I have been.

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
HA HA!!! no way!

Thats it man... I gotta meet up, when you free? lol.

Thats EXACTLY where I took this...

Fancy a photoshoot? lol.

SpaceMonkey

Advanced Member
PORTHOS said:
Do you live near Redhill? because that big open road you drive up surrounded by open fields.... I swear its the same place I have been.
Tell me where then mate? :wink:

And your Rob, we could take a drive up that way one sunny evening for some tom foolery & pic taking.

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
I cant remember what the name of it is, lol, me mate took me up there because the view is stunning, fantastic backdrop too.

Well up for a meet fellas :D get some snapz and finally get to see some 'REAL' cars....... well... dunno about yours lee :lol:

dazza

Advanced Member
Absolutely superb film mate 8) xthumbup
I think the music has worked well (good choice :D)
Thought about doing something like this.

PS. Still happy with that exhaust i had off you, the sound seems to have got deeper and a bit louder over the past few months :wink: :D

Archie

Advanced Member
Wicked vid love it :D

Nice choice of music ! ive used the same tune on my trackday vid but not posted it up yet as its not quite finnished............

Rob CTR

Advanced Member
SpaceMonkey said:
for some tom foolery
:lol:

I'll be up for a mini meet - i now know where your referring too within my video - its causldon downs, not far from purley - theres cows up there :shock:

Cheers again for the comments

The track is 'Supermode - Tell Me Why', but i've mixed the longer version i have with the short version which kicks in better i found, so it is slightly custom..

I say mixed - overlapped in adobe premier and played with slightly :wink:

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Well its very clever fella! and yes it is causldon downs! at least I think so, lol.

There is a hidden church round that way at the end of that run across the top, its in amongst trees and lit up, awsome place.

Dark Blue Mark

Advanced Member
Yep but its originally Bronski Beat isnt it? BLoke from the Communards. Gay amthem :D

Rob CTR said:
SpaceMonkey said:
for some tom foolery
The track is 'Supermode - Tell Me Why', but i've mixed the longer version i have with the short version which kicks in better i found, so it is slightly custom..

I say mixed - overlapped in adobe premier and played with slightly :wink:

dan the man

Advanced Member
thats a good nice video. Ive always wanted to do something liek that, to capture how if feel so well done.

Rob CTR

Advanced Member
Dark Blue Mark said:
Yep but its originally Bronski Beat isnt it? BLoke from the Communards. Gay amthem :D
i aint got a clue !! and i'm not sure i want to know :lol: :lol:

Glad u all enjoyed it xthumbup took me long enough lol