My Teg montage..

Gary

Advanced Member
That was very good mate, I understand what you were tryin to achieve choice of track and don't think the music spoiled it at all, must've watched it about 5 times as I absolutely love these cars and your vid did it a lot of justice the only complaint bein that it wasn't long enough but props for takin the time bro, your effort has definately brightened the place up a bit :D
I see you're another one amongst many who've made the switch from CTR to ITR and much has been made of us over-estimating these cars as a the nearest thing to a complete package as it gets, especially in the aesthetic dept, what do you think???

Rob CTR

Advanced Member
Thing i've learnt with these types of videos is u've gotta stop it from being boring drive pasts all the time, try and do something different.. keep the viewer wanting to watch..

As for the CTR -> ITR i will never look back, even tho the CTR was brilliant.. the ITR is the perfect package for me.. and the main reason is when u first get in it in the morning it feels like you about to drive something special.. 8)

Sad but thats how i feel :lol:

SpaceMonkey

Advanced Member
Rob CTR said:
SpaceMonkey said:
for some tom foolery
:lol:

I'll be up for a mini meet - i now know where your referring too within my video - its causldon downs, not far from purley - theres cows up there :shock:
Sounds like a plan then ma boy :wink:

I'll try to ring you tonight or tomorrow & if the weather holds up Sunday & your free we could pop down then.

Raffe

Advanced Member
PORTHOS said:

I don't even have one yet.... but I am sooooooo looking forward to it.
You'll love it.....had mine 7 months now and the can;t wait to get in it and drive feeling has still not gone...saying that it lasted 2 years with my Dc2 so I am sure it will be here for a while longer 8)

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Raffe said:
PORTHOS said:

I don't even have one yet.... but I am sooooooo looking forward to it.
You'll love it.....had mine 7 months now and the can;t wait to get in it and drive feeling has still not gone...saying that it lasted 2 years with my Dc2 so I am sure it will be here for a while longer 8)
Lol, That's always good to know :D Coming from a MK5 Zetec-S, I'm pretty sure I will be blown away without doubt.

Its such a gorgeous car! and rare too, I still haven't seen one on the road!

Neil_H

Advanced Member
Nice vid mate, the Teg sounds lovely.

Dark Blue Mark said:
Yep but its originally Bronski Beat isnt it? BLoke from the Communards. Gay amthem :D
Yep, and I'm pretty sure the lyrics are about a gay man being vilified for his sexuality!! :shock: