Need a favor guys. :)

izerosll

Hey guys/girls I was wondering if you guys can do me a favor and take a picture of your side marker. I need a pic of the front fender or a diagram of where the side marker goes. I just got the DC5R side markers and I need to know exactly where they go.

So if you can please post pictures of your fenders (close shots) or possible a diagram of the fender it would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys/girls.

Armando

T666YPR

Armando,

what do you mean by "side marker"?

Is that what us Brits call "side repeater",as in indicators?

Any help?:

Sorry about size!!

Simon

T666YPR

Both in pic anyway :D

Truffs,

Like me just finished work??

Smirnoff sales up again at the Reflex...flex ..flex ..flex.flexxxxx :xcheers:

truffs

just finished as well what a bloody night again :wink: Meeting our newest DC5 owner 2morrow DP coming down from where ever he lives to pick up the HID bulb that im giving him for free, arent i nice :lol: sleep well 8)

f1nal zeros

Advanced Member
LOL, im from america :) im a mexican hehe..
Well I am sorry I did not clarify what I was talking about, I meant the side blinker on the front fender. I was an ass and just said side marker which could have meant the type R decal, blinker or just about anything.

I was reffering to the side blinker that goes on the front fender. That picture is what I was talking about, but I was wondering if you guys could take a picture of just the fender up close so I can see exactly where the side blinker goes. Thanks for the help guys and the pictures are appreciated.

Armando

T666YPR

If you hang on 'til Wednesday,I'm popping in the Civics clear repeaters,like some of the guys have done and I'll take some pics of the lot.Lights in and out.

Any good? :)

Simon

Evil_Weasel

Advanced Member
f1nal zeros said:
LOL, im from america :) im a mexican hehe..
Well I am sorry I did not clarify what I was talking about, I meant the side blinker on the front fender. I was an ass and just said side marker which could have meant the type R decal, blinker or just about anything.

I was reffering to the side blinker that goes on the front fender. That picture is what I was talking about, but I was wondering if you guys could take a picture of just the fender up close so I can see exactly where the side blinker goes. Thanks for the help guys and the pictures are appreciated.

Armando
Mate, sorry, dude,

think you are using american words there. Don't think we call it the 'fender'! :wink:

Stand to be corrected though! :roll:

f1nal zeros

Advanced Member
Its ok bro, I take no offense to anything im just a happy go lucky guy. :)

what do you guys call the "fender" then? I am interested to know.

Also I can wait till wensday. Just take lots of pictures so I know what I am doing. :)

Thanks guys. You really helped me out here.

Armando

T666YPR

This might sound odd,over the pond,but we call them "WINGS" as in, front and rear wings.

After all,over here,press-on towels have wings too,so do birds and birds is another name for women & girls. :?

Fender doesn't sound so bad after that :lol:

T666YPR

It's worse when you have to nip down the corner shop and buy 'em for the missus :oops:

When my sisters kids come round:Try explaining why there are little angel press-ons flying 'round the bin every 28 days...

...no that's not right,they're flies :^o

f1nal zeros

Advanced Member
Wings huh. I have never heard them called that before. But hey I learn new shit everyday. :)

Well some call girls birds down here as well. Among other things depending on how they are acting. haha.

dan the man

Advanced Member
'i got hoes, i got hoes..'

'in different area codes...'

:p :p

or trash as some girls called each other when i was in UTAH 2 weeks ago.

DTM(dont mind a bit o trash me!) :!:

T666YPR

Armando,

I got the parts but it was too dark to wash the car.

Didn't want to fix the parts and take pics while the car is filthy :oops:

Without a doubt will have the pics up for you later on tomorrow :D

Simon

f1nal zeros

Advanced Member
haha much appreciated bro. I dont mind if a car is dirty or clean, it just shows you actually drive it unlike most trailer queens you see around my area. :)