Need a sticker ;)

ErA

I need 2 new 'Integra Type R' stickers for the side of my DC5, as someone's 'stolen' one of them :lol:

Been looking on the net but can't seem to find them, is the only place a Honda dealer?

Cheers :D

M6DLY

Advanced Member
If you can find a very high quality image on the tinterweb then you'll easily find some one who can knock you up a vynil replacement... and probably a better quality one than the original...

I do know a guy, who's gonna make me a number plate sticker up... but i havent got his number to hand... When I do I'll post it up or pm you with it...

ErA

M6DLY said:
If you can find a very high quality image on the tinterweb then you'll easily find some one who can knock you up a vynil replacement... and probably a better quality one than the original...

I do know a guy, who's gonna make me a number plate sticker up... but i havent got his number to hand... When I do I'll post it up or pm you with it...
Cheers mate appreciate it, either or will do :)

azriDC5R

Advanced Member
just make sure u buy the right color combo, theres one for darker background n vice versa... i can get them here 60 squids per pair original OEM from honda

Suped

Advanced Member
Dave from Steels can sort you out. There are 2 versions and only cost the easy side of £25. :lol:

Porchy

I just bought one this week for my CW teg from Dave at Steels, altogether, including P&P it was £25.91. Unit cost of the decal is £21.30

ErA

Hmm thanks everyone, just got back from my first track day, took my DC5 and loved it! I think the car loved it too :D

How can I get hold of 'Dave at Steels' ? Doing a search now mind to see what comes up lol, thanks all :oops:

dazza

Advanced Member
ErA said:
Hmm thanks everyone, just got back from my first track day, took my DC5 and loved it! I think the car loved it too :D

How can I get hold of 'Dave at Steels' ? Doing a search now mind to see what comes up lol, thanks all :oops:
Dave
Steels HONDA
01432 267154