Need Help Please!

JamesSSB

Advanced Member
I was looking in my engine bay this morning and i have noticed that i have 2 problems.
Below in the picture are two red rings, the far right one has a bracket that i am missing compleatly, i need this for the gruupe M heat sheild and does anyone have one or know of the part number from honda?

The other bracket that the clutch hose goes through, bolts to another bracket which has a lifting eye and bolts down to the lower gear box, this has brocken off and so the clutch hard pipe and plexi are floating in mit air. Does this matter? Any idea if i can get any off these fast with a decent price.

Any help with this would be awsom,
James.

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
Not sure about the one on the left James but the one on the right is as it should be...it supports the OEM air intake box which is fitted to the bracket with a bolt...HTH David

JamesSSB

Advanced Member
Thanks for the help guys, just a note, that's not my engine bay, just a picture I found on the net, I am missing the airbox braket completely, it's been taken off by the previouse owner.

James.

CJ DC5

Advanced Member
The bracket that hold the clutch line is call "Hanger Comp. B, Transmission", 6.93 ext VAT form honda, I' ve also discover my was brocken off due to age few month ago

Hope this help

CJ 8)

madrab

Advanced Member
i should have the bracket on the right lying around somewhere, can give you it for postage costs? let me know and ill rake it out

JamesSSB

Advanced Member
Hi all,
Thanks for the help, maz at Hond-R has sent me one in the post I just hope it's the right one. Madrab I will take you up on the offer if it's not right mate thanks.

The left braket is a hard one as it is part of the lower gearbox engine lift eye and they only sell them with the engine at the beakers.