need some advice on SVA Imports

cjh1981

Advanced Member
Hi everyone,

Has anyone used or any experiences with SVA Imports in Dover? I am currently looking at getting my first DC5 in the next few months. I have done the usual search on here and found a few comments but not much regarding recommendations. I have also done a Google search that brought up a few good reviews but a few bad ones with R34 owners. There stock list is v good with R35, evo 6 etc.

I know Andy at 200bhp is supposed to be really good but i live in Kent.

i would appreciate any comments you guys have in pointing me in the direction.

thanks in advance.

http://www.svaimports.com/carsearch.php

Cheers
Chris

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
I know the owner and will be seeing him at the weekend, pm me your details (name etc) and i'll tell him you are a pal etc

synchro

Advanced Member
I live in kent and been down their a few times. He seems ok,has got a good service deal and good set up. Seen he has had a few dc5s in at good prices.
Where in kent are you?

Zen1

Advanced Member
I've owned a few Imports over the past few years and bought from different places, 200BHP being the place I bought my DC5.
I found Andy at 200BHP to be the most honest and thorough in his selection of cars so you'll be guaranteed the right car.

If I was buying again I'd be reluctant to use anybody else depite the travelling.

cjh1981

Advanced Member
Thanks for the replies guys,

I'm thinking I will give them a shot unless something changes, I live near Maidstone so if I had any problems it wouldn't be too much of a hassle taking it back there. When the time comes would someone be available so I can pick your brains on what to look for or even take me out in one cheeky i know but if you don't ask you don't get, would give petrol money etc?

again many thanks
Chris

LeeH

Advanced Member
its worth the trip to 200BHP. :xyes:

I got mate to give me a lift when I picked mine up but he will pick you up from the train station too.