Need your help.!

Altecians

Advanced Member
Hey Guys,

So it looks like im exporting my car overseas with me. However I need some information as I cant access the car and the gov. here have some silly requirements. If you could upload a picture or type out what they say it would be amazingly helpful.

Firstly, E-Glass. Basically is there any markings on the windows that have an E-stamp on it to show a standard that has been met ?
A picture of it would be greatly welcome!

Seatbelt Tags. Again a photo would be great of any tags of manufacture, details etc. Any kind of standards it conforms to?

On another note it looks like I'll probably be reverting the car back to stock for awhile to get it through inspections so keep an eye on the Swaps and FS threads.

Thank you guys.

wj51fut

Advanced Member
On the glass in one corner at the bottom will be a Honda logo with a number on it. That's your certification number to say that it's net the standard criteria.

The seatbelts have a cotton tag at the bottom where it bolts near the passenger foot well. Again, this will have a number from Takata who make these.

HTH

Adam

Altecians

Advanced Member
Thanks Adam,

I thought that it would be odd not to have any tags but reading through the import regulations had me worried haha. I'll have my friend snap some pics of it when he gets the chance.